Kittens Getting Into Trouble....

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 *It's what to do!* :yess:
@mekkababble Yeah, me too. No matter how deeply I may be sleeping, it's an instant wake-up. And I respond to a feline vocalization as I guess some other humans respond to a baby crying. I'm instantly on alert and seeking out the source to make sure the cat is okay.
The loud, panicked, meows kittens make when terrified (bath, etc.) pretty much is my soul shredder. Your comment to that "responding to a baby crying" is pretty much dead on correct!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get up early and as I'm getting things around to go do stuff I kind of half notice our youngest nut case (I mean cat) sitting on the floor, staring straight up into a window. I left. Got home, the curtains are on the floor, the drapes are on the floor WITH the drape rod, and the little one is snoozing on the couch.
What a head scratcher. I wonder who POSSIBLY could have done such a thing.
:dancingblackcat:"Who, ME?"

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get up early and as I'm getting things around to go do stuff I kind of half notice our youngest nut case (I mean cat) sitting on the floor, staring straight up into a window. I left. Got home, the curtains are on the floor, the drapes are on the floor WITH the drape rod, and the little one is snoozing on the couch.
What a head scratcher. I wonder who POSSIBLY could have done such a thing.
:dancingblackcat:"Who, ME?"
Yeah, and they have in innocent look down better than anyone else. Every single one of them. Must be the huge eyes.