Kitten Introduction

MissBeck

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think we have two friends! This is them today! Again, messy table that we dont really use, but they are together and peaceful! Penny is mid yawn and looks crazy lol
I am so pleased to see them like that, and a tad jealous! I specifically joined this site to ask for advice on my two girls and a failed introduction going on for 6 months now, but lost my bottle as there are so many introduction threads I thought people may be fed up with another, but I have loved seeing your success! And your kitties are beautiful. :-)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catdadMI

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so pleased to see them like that, and a tad jealous! I specifically joined this site to ask for advice on my two girls and a failed introduction going on for 6 months now, but lost my bottle as there are so many introduction threads I thought people may be fed up with another, but I have loved seeing your success! And your kitties are beautiful. :-)
Thank you so much! I am sorry to hear about your problems. There are some very knowledgeable and helpful people here like Vince and Art in this thread. They seem to be active in other threads as well. I would try reaching out to them if have questions or need advice. I hope you and your kitties are able to live peacefully together in the near future!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catdadMI

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
For the past two days the kittens have been playing together and sleeping together. I have seen them begin to groom each other as well. I really want thank everyone in this thread that offered advice and reassurance. This was more stressful than I anticipated and I am glad that there are knowledgeable people here who were able to help guide me through this.

Especially A ArtNJ and V vince Thank you both.