Is my Riley girl pregnant?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Riley has been really good for the most part. But even this morning I found her laying just outside the closet. The one baby that does the panting thing was away from the other babies sleeping near the wall of ththe tote and the heating source had shut off. I put her near her siblings and put th heating source now. And Riley has since ran down stairs and hopped on the table to jump into my arms :(

Last edited:

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She misses you.  It usually takes the new mom a couple of days to settle down,  can you sit with her in the closet?

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She misses you.  It usually takes the new mom a couple of days to settle down,  can you sit with her in the closet?
I brought her upstairs and laid her with them she wanted to come lay in my lap but I kept her with them. My daughter is home not feeling well so I can't sit with her constantly. But she has since stayed. I just worry about th two babies so I want her to be there more. i feel like she's torn between how things were with playing and laying on me and what not. Then tending to her babies.

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I weighed them now ( 5 and a half hours earlier than yesterday). I wanted to check if they were gaining. They sure are.

A (Runt). 95g now 105 10g gain
B. 112g now 121g 9g gain
C. 107g now 118g 11g gain

:)

Last edited:

krissy marissy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It'll be an adjustment for her, but she'll get there. Just be sure to visit her when you can and love on her while she's with them. Those weight gains look really good! :)

I have a daughter home sick today as well. Hope yours gets to feeling better soon.

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It'll be an adjustment for her, but she'll get there. Just be sure to visit her when you can and love on her while she's with them. Those weight gains look really good! :)

I have a daughter home sick today as well. Hope yours gets to feeling better soon.
Aww, I hope your daughter feels better soon too!

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
27 hour since last weigh in and holy moly

A. (Girl) 121g to 141g 20g gain
B. ( Boy) 118g to 140g. 22g gain
C. ( Girl runt) 105g to 127g. 22g gain

Such piggies I have lol

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Went to check on everyone and found little fatty boy suckling his tiny sister's nose [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
G: 141g to 162g. 21g gain
B: 140g to 158g. 18g gain
G (runt): 127g to 151g 24g gain!

Woihoo!

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
:clap:
Go kittens Grow! That's awesome! Healthy little family and OH SO CUTE!!! :)

quinnmcc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Went to check on everyone and found little fatty boy suckling his tiny sister's nose [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️
I'm glad your babies are doing well!

Look who else had her babies today!!!!
I was out running errands all day for this upcoming Easter, came home around 8, baked some cookies and I thought it was odd that I hadn't seen or heard mama Tori. I asked everyone if they had seen her around the house, and no one had. Something told me to go downstairs to the storage closet which is ALWAYS closed...I poked my head in and shined my phone-light around, and made a kissing sound and called her name, sure enough she climbed out of a STACKED box, way up high, and then I heard kitten cries.
I nearly had a panic attack! I immediately jumped into the closet and called for help. All 6 babies, yes I said SIX, were all cuddled in there on top of some old Trailer Park Boys movies, how ironic is that?! LOL. We'll be definitely naming one of the babies 'Bubbles'. ;) I'm so proud of her for doing so well. She kept them all warm and cozy. They were all dry and their bellies were already round. I had last saw her at 4, and then found her with them at 8! She had them very fast, and I didn't even hear her make a peep.

All 11 kittens are doing fantastic. I expected this many, so I braced myself ahead of time.
I'm just so glad they're in a nice warm home and not on the street. I look outside to this nasty Canadian weather, and I am just so glad and proud of myself for giving them a great home to have their kitties.

I will update you all as much as possible! I'll have my hands tied for the next little while.
It's amazing to think that they are truly cousins! 5 days apart :) the difference is amazing!

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all cute as buttons. It's a good thing you took them in. They would have died outside.

Last edited:

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are beautiful!!! 11 kitties my goodness! my kids would be in their glory. They are loving our 3
So very much.

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I was checking the babies out and noticed my bigger girl has a cut on her head. You can see it near her eye. What can I do?

Last edited: