Is my Riley girl pregnant?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww! So she's gonna actually look like a normal size cat lol. Riley is small and has a tiny head.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute Cute Cute [emoji]128525[/emoji] :D

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This little guy cries when a human is near and if you go sit near him he runs and hops on you to cuddle. Here he went in my hoodie pocket to snuggle. I just can't with how cute!!!

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It was definitely hissing. Because when my dog goes near to check them out she hisses and looks exactly the same way as when she was a newborn.

The difference between her and the other two is huge. She is extremely fluffy. Pictures don't even do justice lol. She reminds me of a really hairy caterpillar when she runs and backs up haha

Yours are adorable btw!

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so cute! And dad is very handsome. Is there any way you can get him neutered? I know he's not yours.

mamax3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Its my neighbors cat. I wish I could take him to get neutered.

sorasmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They are beautiful! I started reading this(and couldn't stop until the end! The suspense!) because a nay sayer was trying to convince me my Sora isn't pregnant after I have accepted the fact and have gotten excited about it. She is leaking fluid from her nipples, super affectionate, doesn't want me out of her sight. Wanting to eat several times a day (I keep kitten chow available at all times and wet food 2-3 times a day as she demands it) I have felt movement and she has cleaned a quarter sized spot around each nipple among other "symptoms" I estimate her due date to be May 9th give or take a few days since I am not sure of the exact date. But because she isn't huge and her nipples aren't really swollen they are saying they don't believe she is pregnant. I have been crazy reading different post trying to determine if I am just crazy or what.  Have started my own thread now.

Last edited by a moderator: