Interviews

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi my name is Autumn and here are my questions to you Biscotte.

1. Do you share your home with any other critters.

Yes, there are eight of us cats, which I thought was enough, and then Miaoumi brought home a horrid large noisy thing called a 'dog'. But I try not to have anything to do with her, even though I think she is trying to be friends with me sometimes. I know there are some even bigger things, with long hair on their heads and tails outside, but I certainly didn't want anything to do with them! Thank goodness they are too big to come inside the house!

2. What brand of food do you eat

Miaoumi gets our food from a man who brings it in a big van. It is special to stop us getting sick. I think the brand is Sanabelle. But we also get food in tins, and that brand changes.

3. Do you favor your mommy or daddy

We only have Miaoumi to live with us and look after us. I think I would be scared to have a Daddy - they are big scary creatures and I hide when one comes to the house, though Miaoumi seems to like some of them.

4. What is your favorite toy

I don't play with toys very much - Sometimes with a wand and feathers, but I find them a bit boring. Wellington and I like to bat things off the table and run after them - pens or vegetables. Miaoumi got cross when we batted all the nuts out of a bowl onto the floor at Christmas.

5. This is a delicate question but how much do you weigh

I am the smallest of us all, and although I am four years old lots of people think I am still only a kitten. I am not sure how much I weigh but I guess it is only about three pounds. I eat a lot though, for my size.

6. Where did your mommy find you, at a shelter or a breeder

Neither, I was so lucky to find this place. It was when I was a kitten and I was lost and it was raining very hard and very cold. I found a building where there were some of the big hairy things and they were making it warm, so I stayed there until Miaoumi found me when she came to feed them. She fed me too, until I dared to let her catch me. When she brought me into the real house, where I found there were other cats and as much food as I wanted, I could hardly believe it. And best of all, there was my Wellington, who looked after me from the start, and whom I have loved ever since.

7. Do you sleep in the bed with your mommy at night and do other critters join you

At night when Miaoumi goes to bed, Wellington and I have our special place on the bed, and we curl up there together. But before we go to sleep I have a little cuddle with Miaoumi on my own. But I daren't leave Wellington alone too long, because Persil tried to take MY place with him.

8. Are you allowed to go outside or are you an indoor-only kitty

I am happy to stay indoors now - I know how horrid the world can be for a little girl. I did once get out, when one of Miaoumi's visitors left a window open, and Wellington persuaded me to follow him outside. But I was very scared and glad when Miaoumi tempted me back in with a bowl of delicious tuna.

9. Are you nice to your vet or do you give him/her a hard time

As long as Miaoumi and Wellington are there with me I can be brave.

10. Are you a happy kitty or a shy one

I am happy with my home and my Wellington and I love cuddling with Miaoumi, though it was a very long time - nearly half my life, before I dared jump up to ask for pets and cuddles. But I purr away now when Miaoumi picks me up and I relax with my head on her shoulder. If I am upset I have special places to hide and I go and stay somewhere dark and quiet till I feel brave again. If I get really scared by something, I can't help it but I pee on something to show how I feel.

11. How do you act when strangers come into the house, do you greet them or run and hide.

I hate it when Tasha barks because I know that means there is someone coming, and I run to one of my hiding places till I know whether it is someone I know. Miaoumi's friends are always very pleased when I come out to see them, because they know that means they are accepted into the house.

12. Have you ever been seriously ill or had surgery besides being spayed/neutered

No, I am very lucky and I have never been really ill, except for a urinary infection once. Poor Wellington has several serious ongoing health problems, including asthma, and I try to comfort him when he is not feeling well. Recently he has had an eye infection, and I help by carefully licking off the yucky stuff that Miaoumi puts in his eye because I know he doesn't like it.

Thank you.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Biscotte has thought about it and would like to interview Tumbleweed.

1. Your name is really fun. How did you get it?

2. What is the climate like where you live? Do you like it?

3. What kind of home do you live in? Are you allowed to go anywhere in it?

4. Are there things you are not allowed to do and how does your Meowmy try to stop you?

5. What are your favourite games and toys?

6. How do you get on with your siblings? Where do you stand in the pecking order?

7. I get frightened very easily. Is there anything you are scared of?

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. Your name is really fun. How did you get it? Well, my peeps couldn't decide on a name for me, but one morning while she was getting ready for work, my Meowmy was telling my Daddy how funny I was when I tried to clean myself. See, I used to be not so coordinated as a young kid and every time I tried to clean my back, I'd tumble over. My Meowmy would giggle when she saw me. That morning, though, Daddy proclaimed my name should be "Tumbleweed". I go by Tumbles for short, though.

2. What is the climate like where you live? Do you like it? I'm a Texan, so I've just endured my first real winter. There were days it was COLD! Thankfully, we have heated beds, so I never got cold. In the summer though, it's HOT. We have ceiling fans, floor fans, and central air, so we stay cool when it's hot. Since I grew up here, I don't know anything different, so yeah, I guess I like it.

3. What kind of home do you live in? Are you allowed to go anywhere in it? I OWN this house!
I can go anywhere in it at any time. I live in a single story house with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. I like to play in the bathtub and sleep on the big bed in Meowmy and Daddy's room.

4. Are there things you are not allowed to do and how does your Meowmy try to stop you? I am not allowed to beat up on my sister, Hannah. I'm also not allowed on the counter in the kitchen or the table in the living room. I'm also not allowed on the dressers in the bedrooms. Meowmy shakes a soda can with some beans in it at me, which startles me and I jump off. Sometimes, I ignore her, then she comes and physically removes me from where I am. She also tells me, "GET DOWN!"

5. What are your favourite games and toys? I absolutely LOVE the laser pointer and DaBird. DaBird is dabomb!! I also like playing with paper and the turbo scratcher.

6. How do you get on with your siblings? Where do you stand in the pecking order? Well, I loved playing with Callie. She was like my mom, but she wouldn't let me snuggle with her. Hannah's okay, but she wants me to leave. We don't fight or anything, but she just won't play with me. She'll play with toys while I play with toys, but she won't play with ME. Hannah and I are still duking it out for top cat honors, but I think I'll win.

7. I get frightened very easily. Is there anything you are scared of? I'm scared of new places and loud, unfamiliar sounds. When I first came to live with my peeps, I hid under the bed. I'm a big chicken on the inside.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by stephanietx

Is there a list of all kitties waiting to be interviewed?
Yes on the previous page, sorry I can't copy and paste on my phone

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It took some convincing, but Pipsqueak is now ready to be interviewed and always has something to say
. He is an interesting character and quite hilarious in his antics and behaviors....

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been a busy day for us. I'll be back tomorrow to post our interviewee and the questions!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by stephanietx

Is there a list of all kitties waiting to be interviewed?
here´s the answer at your question...

Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Here is the list of kitties waiting to be interviewed. If you could choose one of these it would be great. When you post your interview questions it helps if you also PM the kitty mommy or daddy.

Biscotte (jennyranson)
Milo (jennyranson)

Bella
(Bellaandme)

Ni (Yayi)

Catulina (CoolCat)

Hannah Grace (stephanietx)
Tumbleweed (stephanietx)
Callie
(stephanietx)

Miezi (jcat)

Smudge (Milk Maid)
Cookie (Milk Maid)

Pipsqueak (feralvr)

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a revised list of cats waiting their turn.

Milo (jennyranson)

Bella (Bellaandme)

Ni (Yayi)

Catulina (CoolCat)

Callie (stephanietx)

Miezi (jcat)

Smudge (Milk Maid)
Cookie (Milk Maid)

Pipsqueak (feralvr)

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tumbles would like to interview Catulina.

1. How did you come to be with your family?
2. Do you get to go outside or are you strictly an indoor kitty?
3. You have a new baby at your house. How are you handling the mini human?
4. Whatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a typical day in the life of Catulina like?
5. What is your all-time favorite activity?
6. Are you an early riser or do you prefer staying up til all hours of the night?
7. How many times a day do you get in trouble, or are you one of those kitties that does no wrong?
8. Where do you sleep at night?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Catulina speaks...***....Ppppuuurrrrffffeeecccttt!****.....:silvercat:

1. How did you come to be with your family?
awwwwwwwwwww what a nice question!......

It was a cold nigth of november that I was begin to wandering in the street where Mom & Dad lives....
I don´t remember who was my owner but for sure I never will forget why they dump me at the streets...
....For lucky mine Daddy saw me and he begin to feed me...
I was in bones with fleas & ticks but they do not matter they look for the beauty of my heart!

.even my bad eye....
.....so...in January they pick me up..
and leave me in a pension of a VET...here i´m before my spay day!....
......the rest is history!... I begin to be a CoolCat Family!....

2. Do you get to go outside or are you strictly an indoor kitty?
90% I´m a indoor kitty because I was on the streets before,... daddy has a overprotector about me!...
but that´s OK I love it!

3. You have a new baby at your house. How are you handling the mini human?
...that´s Ok!...Mommy & daddy should to take turns to keep at the baby and snuggles to King Milky & I daily!...
is a Mandatory!!!!...

4. What’s a typical day in the life of Catulina like?
Early mornings try to wake up to Daddy &]B Meowme with lots of Meows & Meows asking permition to go out at the back yard for a bit...
then we comeback to lie on the coach for sleep until the noon....
...(moment favourite because we can ask for threads
...)
after the lunch time we ask again permition with lots of meows for go back again at the back yard....and come back soon to next go at the bed of the main room of home for the long nap of the afternoon...

Then,...night arrives the permitions during the nights are forbitten at home so we usually go at the infront door to watch for the cristal at the street to wait to Meowme and dad come back from works and when this happen (they arrive) ask for the wet food on the night!...
delicious time!....
so We are ready for go to sleep in the main bed of the main room of the home again!

5. What is your all-time favorite activity?
Chase a paper ball made it by Daddy!...

6. Are you an early riser or do you prefer staying up til all hours of the night?
to tell the true I love to wake up to Daddy & Meowme early mornings!...
... so this way they leave us to make a tour daily early morning on the back yard!...

7. How many times a day do you get in trouble, or are you one of those kitties that does no wrong?
I just like to play hide and seek with daddy because I love to hide myself in the closset of daddy when he forget it and leave it open!...

8. Where do you sleep at night?
Usually on the coach of the main room but also too in the main bed of my human parents!...

aawwww what a nice questions thank you!!!...

bonus picture to you....

Me snuggling to Daddy for being good with me!...

and me and King Milky on the same bed!!!...

thanks for watch here!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
nice questions!

Originally Posted by jennyranson

This is a revised list of cats waiting their turn.
Miezi (jcat)
SO now Miezi is under the spotlight!...

1. What's your favorite hobby?...

2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....

3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

4. What do you can see in the bathroom ( I mean when you´re using your litter box)?....

5. Current worry right now?....

7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....

8. Where would you like to go?.....

9. Does someone have a crush on you?...

10. Do you hate at your VET?
11. What time did you get up this morning?..

12. What do you prefer If I gift you…Royal Canin Or Proplan?.( just choose one).

13. What do you usually have for breakfast?..

14. What was the best time in your life?..

15. What food do you dislike? ..

16. Can you Swimn?...

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
SO now Miezi is under the spotlight!...

Thank you for this opportunity!

1. What's your favorite hobby?...

That definitely has to be birdwatching (and hoping to catch one).
2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....

Oh, I don't hate anything about myself. Cats are perfect, dontcha know.
3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

I hate rain, I want more cheese and I'm going to really get that gray cat that keeps hanging around here.
4. What do you can see in the bathroom ( I mean when you´re using your litter box)?....

I almost never use my litter box, but when I do I can look out the balcony door at a cherry tree.
5. Current worry right now?....

The gray cat (see above).
7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....

In the backyard, under the bushes where the birds like to eat.
8. Where would you like to go?.....

To a bird sanctuary, but I don't think they let cats in there.
9. Does someone have a crush on you?...

I think the rough-haired dachshund that walks with the girl who delivers the town newsletter does. He kisses me all the time.
10. Do you hate at your VET?
Only when I get stitches.
11. What time did you get up this morning?..

I get up when the sun comes up.
12. What do you prefer If I gift you…Royal Canin Or Proplan?.( just choose one).
Ooooh, I love Royal Canin.
13. What do you usually have for breakfast?..

Dry food. I have to eat wet in the evening, but I like dry better.
14. What was the best time in your life?..

When I left my old home and found this one. I rehomed myself.
15. What food do you dislike? ..

I don't like some kinds of fish, but others I like.
16. Can you Swimn?...

I don't know - I've never tried to swim!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Miezi would like to interview Milk Maid's Smudge.

1. What other animals live with you? Who's your favorite?

2. You got a lot of snow this winter. Do you like to go outside in the snow?

3. Do your neighbors live close by, or far away?

4. What do you like to hunt more, birds or mice?

5. Does your Meowmy speak French or English with you? What about your Purrpaw?

6. Do you like cheese? What about other dairy products?

7. Where do you like to sleep best?

8. If your neighbors have a barbecue, do you go and beg for or steal food?

9. How old are you?

10. Does your vet ever insult you by saying you're getting fat?

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Miezi would like to interview Milk Maid's Smudge.

Yay our turn thank you

1. What other animals live with you? Who's your favorite?

This place is packed with other animals, why I ever chose to move in here I really donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t know!!!! In the house besides me there are 3 other cats, 7 manic dogs(who of course are of no importance) , outside there are chickens, ducks, geese, cows, sheep and a couple of pigs.
My friend and favourite is Cookie puss we are about the same age so we get on just fine and we play together.

2. You got a lot of snow this winter. Do you like to go outside in the snow?

I think we did get lots and no I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t really like it very much its to cold on the paws.

3. Do your neighbors live close by, or far away?

They arenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t too far away but I keep away from other houses.

4. What do you like to hunt more, birds or mice?

Err birds, and meowmy was not happy with me today as I got a nice little one.

5. Does your Meowmy speak French or English with you? What about your Purrpaw?

She speaks English, purrpaw speaks English to me but sometimes he speaks dutch with the dogs.

6. Do you like cheese? What about other dairy products?

Love it and all dairy (living on a farm helps) but meowmy doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t let me have much, she says it will give me a bad tummy if I have too much, but I can somtimes go and pinch some in the milking parlor if some has been droped

7. Where do you like to sleep best?

On meowmys bed.

8. If your neighbors have a barbecue, do you go and beg for or steal food?

I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t think they have ever had a bbq,

9. How old are you?

Im not sure, but I think I have had two lots of snow so that could make me 1 to 2, I think I am nearer to 2

10. Does your vet ever insult you by saying you're getting fat?

She wouldnt dare

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Smudge would like to interview Ni

Hi Ni,

You have a very short name, does it mean anything?

How did you come to live with your family?

Do you go out to play or do you stay indoors?

I think you live with other cats, are you top cat ?

Is there any other animals other than cats in your house?

Are you a timid kitty or a brave one when people arrive ?

Do you have a favourite toy?

Do you like to scratch things in the house?

Wet food or crunchies which do you like best?

What do you do to fill your day?

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi dear Smudge!
It's an honor to answer your questions.

Smudge would like to interview Ni

Hi Ni,

You have a very short name, does it mean anything? It's Japanese for number 2.

How did you come to live with your family? Momsy found me with my brothers and sister crammed inside a plastic grocery bag left on a busy sidewalk. I really don't remember much except that it was hot, I could not breathe and I still could not open my eyes.

Do you go out to play or do you stay indoors? I play outside!

I think you live with other cats, are you top cat? Nah, it is difficult.

Is there any other animals other than cats in your house? Two dogs. I ignore them. However, I like making one of them jealous. Whenever momsy cuddles me, Virac (he adores momsy) whines and whines. It's music to my ears.

Are you a timid kitty or a brave one when people arrive ? I used to be timid but momsy taught me not to be so afraid. I put on a brave face especially if she is between the people and me.

Do you have a favourite toy? Not really. I find toys a bit boring compared with what I can play with outside.

Do you like to scratch things in the house? Yeah. Momsy puts cardboards around the place so I don't touch the furniture.

Wet food or crunchies which do you like best? Both. Momsy says I am the glutton of the bunch.

What do you do to fill your day? Lets see. Eat, sleep, eat, sleep, tease the dog, toilet outside (sometimes inside in the litterbox), chase my brothers or some bugs/birds/crawlies, join the border patrol on the lookout for other cats, and cuddle momsy.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another revised list of cats waiting their turn.

Milo (jennyranson)

Bella (Bellaandme)

Callie (stephanietx)

Cookie (Milk Maid)

Pipsqueak (feralvr)

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ni would like to interview Pipsqueak (feralvr)

1. What is your daily schedule?
2. How old are you?
3. How did you find your momsy?
4. Can you do one thing that an average cat can't?
5. Are you the top cat? If you are, how often do you get challenged for the position? If you are not, how often have you challenged the alpha?
6. Do you love food like me? What is your favorite treat?
7. Do you like going to the vet?
8. What things are you not allowed to do?
9. What is the scariest thing you have ever experienced?
10. What is your favorite activity?