Interviews

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After quite a good suggestion of our cats interviewing each other.

We have a list of cats so far willing to participate:

Flash (-_aj_-)
Sooty (-_aj_-)
Smooch (-_aj_-)
Luna (my4llma)
Midnight (my4llma)
Hercules (3catsn1dog)
Gigi (3catsn1dog)
Bacon (3catsn1dog)
Ramsie (3catsn1dog)
Mollipop (winchester)
Billy (Ruthyb)
Smartie (ruthyb)
Floss (Ruthyb)
Candy (Ruthyb)
Fudge (Ruthyb)
Merlin (goldycat)
Cali (goldycat)
Elsa (kluchetta)
Nadette (kluchetta)
Smudge (kluchetta)
Clyde (kluchetta)
cassidy (Allisonjoy)
Delaney (Allisonjoy)
Emory (Allisonjoy)
Finnegan (Allisonjoy)
Wessie (catbehaviors)

Bonaparte (Jennyranson)
Persil ......... " "
Wellington.... " "
Cinders........ " "
Dushka........ " "
Ellie............ " "

Elmo (Wellingtoncats)
Sophie........." "
Flutterby......" "
Brie............." "
Mushroom.... " "
Gypsy.........." "

Lucky (Carolina)
Bugsy..." "
Hope ..." "
Gracie..." "

Utu (Northernglow)
Kurra......." "
Tomu ..... " "
Luna....... " "

Abby .....(Natalie_ca)
Spencer..... "
Katie......... "

I'm hoping to add more as we establish this topic, as we have a little list so far we will start with 5 questions........ if you would like one or more of your cats to join just pm me ill add you to the list then pick the cat you would like yours to interview and maybe send them a pm then the person will know to come back here

I'll start it with Flash and she picks GIGI And just some basic questions

1. How old are you?
2. How did you meet your meowmy?
3. What is your favourite toy?
4. Do you go outside to play or do you watch the big tv that shows outside?
5. How many brothers and sisters do you have?

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll start it with Flash and she picks GIGI And just some basic questions

1. How old are you? I will be 2 yrs old on Valentines Day. My meowmy only knew I was born in Feb so she picked that day cuz I'm so lovey.

2. How did you meet your meowmy? Well you see this one really really hot day in 09 my meowmy was going down the field with that stupid dog (ewww he's licking my ear.....lemme alllloooooonnnneeeee....mmmmmoooooom) anyways...stupid dog....well they were going to get the mail and she kept hearing me meow but thought it was just her ears playing tricks on her so she figured she would walk by the barn and the stupid dog found me. I was so scared and hungry I couldn't even run away. Meowmy took me inside right away and fed me snapped a pic of me with her cell phone and sent it to daddy and that's that. Daddy was mad at first but after he met me it was love at first sight.

3. What is your favourite toy? I love the nip. Meowmys ss sent me this amazing nip filled mousey and I carry it around, or take it to bed and drool up daddys side or pillow. Hehe I love da nip.

4. Do you go outside to play or do you watch the big tv that shows outside? Meowmys scared if I go outside I won't come back but I have snuck out a time or 2 and it was funnnn. I did my jungle woman yells and ran around. Mom has a big picture box on the one wall and I like to lay in front of my big tv and sometimes turn and watch her picture box if nothings on mine.

5. How many brothers and sisters do you have? I have 3 brothers. Fatman (RB), Hercules and that stupid dog Franklin. I have 2 sisters Bacon and Ramsie. I love my family we are all so happy together....meowmy isn't too happy now though cuz I'm laying on her neck telling her what to type.

***sorry it took so long to reply my girls slept over last night and from 5-7 is my quiet time lol**

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok well after reading Gig the list she picked Clyde as her interviewee.

1. How did your meowmy pick your name?

2. What is your favorite treat?

3. What is your favorite activity?

4. If you could take a vacation where would you go?

5. Do you ever wish you had thumbs so you could sneak treats behind meowmys back??? I do haha

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. How did your meowmy pick your name?
I actually came with my name! My other house, they named me Clyde, and my nickname was Clyde the Slack-Jawed Yokel. See, I had a broken jaw once and it healed funny so my mouth is a little crooked. I think it gives me character!

2. What is your favorite treat?
I don't get a lot of treats, but I love my canned food every day. So far there isn't anything I've found that I don't like! I like Whiskas Temptations pretty well, especially.

3. What is your favorite activity?
Tackling Smudge is my favorite activity! He's such a loser. He runs around like a dummy and then flops down in front of me, so what else would I do except wrestle him?

4. If you could take a vacation where would you go?
Well, since I'm white, I sunburn very easily, so the beach is out. Although I would look awesome in a Speedo....anyway, I think I would go to the forest because there's lots of birds, and dirt for me to roll around in. I LOVE to roll around in the dirt!

5. Do you ever wish you had thumbs so you could sneak treats behind meowmys back??? I do haha Well, I'm trying to watch my figure a bit since I'm not getting any younger, but I don't need thumbs to do what I do best...and that's testing gravity. I LOVE knocking things off of tables. The humans get the funniest look when I do it...

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These questions are for GoldyCat's Merlin:

Clyde wants to know....
1. How did you come to live with your Meowmy?

2. If your human could devote 24 hours a day to your wishes, what would they do for you?

3. Tell us something really interesting about yourself. Have you ever been around the world in a balloon, for example?

4. Are you a shy or outgoing kitty when company comes over?

5. Do you love or hate your sibling? Give me an example.

6. Do you like llamas?

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
These questions are for GoldyCat's Merlin:

Clyde wants to know....
1. How did you come to live with your Meowmy?
My first meowmy was called a breeder. She took my brother and me to a cat show and put us in a cage next to the girl kitties my new meowmy had brought ('cept I din know she was my new meowmy then). The next week my new meowmy came to visit the cattery where I lived. She said she was looking for another girl kitty, but I was so cute she took me home with her that day!

2. If your human could devote 24 hours a day to your wishes, what would they do for you?
Cuddle, feed me, play with the laser pointer, feed me, take a nap with me. Did I mention feed me?

Huh? What?
Meowmy says I have to turn off the computer now 'cause she's going to a concert. I'll be back later to answer the rest of the questions. Promise.

3. Tell us something really interesting about yourself. Have you ever been around the world in a balloon, for example?

6. Do you like llamas?

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm back! Ready for the rest of my interview.

I've never gotten to do anything really exciting. I do go to cat shows and head-bump the judges. Too bad they don't give points for cuteness. The most exciting thing I did was when I followed Shareena and Miss Patchwillow out the door (they weren't supposed to go outside, either). It was fun watching meowmy run around in the dark trying to find me. She wasn't very good at it, though, and I had to come back on my own and tell her to let me in the front door.

I love everybody. They all get head butts and
People make really good climbing trees, too.

Shareena is my best buddy. Sometimes she thinks she's my mommy and cleans my ears.

6. Do you like llamas?

Nope. Meowmy took some pictures of llamas at the zoo, but she didn't bring any home for me to play with. Our Secret Santa a was great this year. No llamas, but she sent us GNOMES! Meowmy is mean. She put the gnomes in the china cabinet where I can't knock them off.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Merlin chooses Finnegan to interview next.

1. I like your name. Do you like your name? If not, what name would you like to be called?

2. How many places have you lived?

3. What is your favorite game?

4. Do you have a special hiding place for when your meowmy gets out the carrier to take you to the vet?

5. Are you going to be a Secret Santa next year? What kinds of things would you give your Santee?

6. Do you prefer to play or sleep in the middle of the night?

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. I like your name. Do you like your name? If not, what name would you like to be called?
Thank you for complimenting me on my name (and for picking me to be interviewed). I like my name, I think. Meowmy calls me all sorts of different things and, sometimes, I forget what my real name is. I like when she calls me Finstermeister best. I think it sounds silly, but, then again, my meowmy is always telling me that I'm a silly boy. So, I think that's why I like it so much -- I need a silly name to match up with my silly personality. But, I also like my real name since it sounds very distinguished. I use that name when I'm trying to charm the girls.

2. How many places have you lived?
I've lived in two places. The first one was with someone my meowmy calls her aunt and uncle. I lived with a lot of other kitties and I lived outside. I didn't like it very much there -- especially since I got attacked by a wild animal when I was really small and almost died. But, the people were okay and they did their best (or so meowmy says). Now I live with my meowmy and I love it here. I get to live inside and am always getting cuddles and play time. I hope I never have to live anywhere else. Well, unless my meowmy and sisters are there too!

3. What is your favorite game?
My favorite game to play by myself is anything that has to do with water. I love sticking my paws in my water dishes and in the fountains. Meowmy gets mad, but I know she secretly finds it funny and cute because she always has to try to hide her smile when she scolds me. My favorite game to play with meowmy is Da Bird. I'm really good at it and can jump really, really high! And, my favorite game to play with my sisters is chase and pounce. I chase them and then...POUNCE! They don't like it so much, but that just makes it even more fun for me.

4. Do you have a special hiding place for when your meowmy gets out the carrier to take you to the vet?
Nope! I go right into the carrier. I like going to the vet. But, I think that's only because meowmy works there. I never have to stay there by myself and, even if I did, I've got all those vet techs and vets wrapped around my furry paw. They always gush all over me and so I usually have the time of my life while I'm there. Plus, I get lots of treats (the special kind I can eat since I have allergies) and scritches!

5. Are you going to be a Secret Santa next year? What kinds of things would you give your Santee?
I had a blast being a Secret Santa this year and so I'm already looking forward to being a Secret Santa next year! I don't know about what I'd like to give my Santee, but I DO know about all the things I want to receive! Meowmy says I still need to learn how to share, but I'm getting there. Maybe, next year, I'll give my Secret Santee some of my favorite special treats and toys. That would be a good way to share. Maybe Merlin will be my Secret Santee -- I wonder if he'd like to play with some of my favorite toys. Then, maybe we could play together!

6. Do you prefer to play or sleep in the middle of the night?
I like to do both. When I'm feeling particularly naughty, I will play during the night. Meowmy gets mad, though, and she tells me that it's bedtime and not playtime. But, I don't care. When you want to play, you want to play. You know? But, I also like to snuggle with my meowmy and with my sisters. My favorite spot is on the pillow my meowmy's head is on. But, I also like to cuddle next to my sister, Emory, by my meowmy's feet. Sleeping and being comfy is fun, but I still like to sneak in a little playtime each night -- especially if it means making my sister, Delaney, mad!

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finnegan chooses Mollipop to be interviewed next (he won't admit it, but he thinks she's super duper cute
).

1. What is a day in the life of Mollipop like? What kinds of things do you do throughout the day?

2. I know you have lots of brothers and sisters. But, do you have one special sibling that you get along with the best? Is there one that you don't like as much as the others? How do they feel about you?

3. If you could only play with one toy for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?

4. What are your hiding spots at home? What do you do there? Do you just cuddle up and sleep or do you wait out the time by plotting your next move?

5. I'm sure you got loads of toys and treats for Christmas. What is your favorite gift that you received? Do you let your brothers and sisters play with it (or eat if it is a treat)? Or, do you keep it all for yourself?

6. If you could meet any TCS kitty, who would it be? Why?

Have fun!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

Finnegan chooses Mollipop to be interviewed next (he won't admit it, but he thinks she's super duper cute
). !
Mollipop is blushing! She rathers likes Finnegan, too!

1. What is a day in the life of Mollipop like? What kinds of things do you do throughout the day?

You mean besides get into trouble? I start my day around 5:00 by getting under the bed to play with the cord to the electric blanket. That really annoys Mom and Dad and one of them will usually give us breakfast then. When Mom is home during the day, I'm usually with her in the kitchen while she's doing things. I don't like to be in her lap, but I want to be with her...I like to su-purr-vise, you know. If nobody is at home with us, I'll either pick on the other guys or usually sleep.

2. I know you have lots of brothers and sisters. But, do you have one special sibling that you get along with the best? Is there one that you don't like as much as the others? How do they feel about you?

I love to play with Amber! We chase each other through the house for hours. I really like to perch on top of the chair in the living room and then, when she walks by, I pounce! We tumble around until I run back the hallway with Amber right on my heels. We don't sleep together at all, but we sure have a good time playing together.

Ms. Pepe doesn't like me at all....she tolerates me, but that's it. Not sure about BooBoo because he's really old and he seems like such a grouch. But he does let me lay close to him on the bed; sometimes our butts will even touch. He sleeps with one eye open, though; Mom says it's because when Amber was a kitten, she'd always try to bite his butt.

3. If you could only play with one toy for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?

My mousies! I love my mousies! Life is never boring with meeces, you know. And if I can them under the stove just right, Mom has to get down with the yardstick to bring them back out. Hey, just doing my part to make sure the floor is cleaned under there. You have to keep these humans on their toes. I can bring my mousies to bed with me, if I want to. Mom says there are mousies all over the house!

4. What are your hiding spots at home? What do you do there? Do you just cuddle up and sleep or do you wait out the time by plotting your next move?

After breakfast, while I'm washing, I'll sit behind the TV in the living room. And I have a special place I go to to hide, but I can't tell you where that is. Mom doesn't even know. So if I tell you, you'll tell her. And it's a secret!

5. I'm sure you got loads of toys and treats for Christmas. What is your favorite gift that you received? Do you let your brothers and sisters play with it (or eat if it is a treat)? Or, do you keep it all for yourself?

We all got a lot of toys and treats...and lots of Sip, too. Fresh catnip. I love catnip. My favorite toy, though, other than my mousies, is Da Bird. It's so much fun! I could play with Da Bird all day! And when I want to play all I have to do is sit in front of the refrigerator and stare up at the top where Da Bird is roosting. Mom or Dad will see me and get Da Bird down. And then we'll play for about 30 minutes or so, longer if I can meow them into it....it's not a very long time, is it?

And nobody plays with Da Bird while I am playing. It's a Mollipop rule. I don't share my food and I don't share my toys. (Sometimes Amber and I will take turns with Da Bird, but shhhhh, don't tell anybody I told you!)

6. If you could meet any TCS kitty, who would it be? Why?

I'd like to meet Finnegan....he's such a cute boy! And, Maia, because Mom says I look a lot like her, only younger. She must be adorable, don't you think?

This was fun! Thank you!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Mollipop would like to interview Candy!

1. Candy, how did you find your forever home with goldycat?

2. How did you get your name?

3. What's your favorite food? How many times do you eat in one day? Do you get treats, too?

4. Where do you sleep at night?

5. How many kitty siblings are in your family? Do you like them?

6. Are you an indoor and outdoor kitty?

Thanks for answering my questions!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Little confusion here. Candy belongs with Ruthyb. Cali is GoldyCat's. So which one is really being interviewed?

Originally Posted by Winchester

Mollipop would like to interview Candy!

1. Candy, how did you find your forever home with goldycat?

3. What's your favorite food? How many times do you eat in one day? Do you get treats, too?

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Sorry, we apologize....Candy is ruthyb's little girl. And Mollipop would like to interview Candy.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

Sorry, we apologize....Candy is ruthyb's little girl. And Mollipop would like to interview Candy.
OK, I sent Ruthyb a PM last night when I read this, so we should be good to go!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Candy, how did you find your forever home with Ruthyb?

Hi, I was only 5 weeks old and my meowmy rescued me from not a nice lady that didn't look after me very well and I was very poorly, she had sold my mummy :-(

A bit silly really, my meowmy could not decide on a name for me and she had just had a new fridge freezer that was made by Candy and she thought it was perfect for me.

We all get two tins of wet food in the morning and then we have dried food available all day, I don't eat alot in one go, so I come and go quite a few times during the day. I don't really like treats, sometimes meowmy gives us some meat from after the sunday roast but I don't really like it, the only treats I liked were the catnip treats that meowmys ss bought us.

I like windowsills, so sometimes there but my daddy made me a box last week, cut a hole out of it and put a towel inside it, thats in the kitchen and I love it, Melissa wrote V.I.C on it

There are another 4 of me, one brother and 3 sisters, I am not a very sociable cat and apart from the odd word to them now and again I tend to just get on with it on my own, I love lots of cuddles from all the humand though.

Indoor, in summer meowmy opens the door when she is outside and some of the others play out there but I don't like it, I love my house.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Candy would like to interview Luna-

1. I really like your name, how did you get it?

2. How old were you when you came to live with your Meowmy?

3. Do you have any favourite toys?

4.Where do you sleep?

5. Do you get on well with your sibling or are you a meowmys kitty?

6. What food do you eat?

thankyou.xx

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Candy would like to interview Luna- Great my turn I'm so excited

1. I really like your name, how did you get it? At first my mommy wanted to name me Marshmellow (yes spelled that way.) See back in Jan or Feb of 2010. My mommy had a dream that she found an all white cat with green eyes that she called Marshmellow. She rescued me Aug. 21 201, and believed I was that cat because I am mostly white, and a few weeks later my eyes changed to green. Only my grandparents wouldn't go along with the name Marshmellow (which is a good thing). So next my mommy came up with Moon. My grandparents didn't like that name either. So my nana mentioned Luna means Moon. Right away my mommy liked that name, and so did I. Thank you nana!

2. How old were you when you came to live with your Meowmy? I was 12 weeks old.

3. Do you have any favourite toys? I like to play with balls made out of aluminum foil, my mommy calls mr. ball. I love playing with straws, which my mommy calls mr. straw.

4.Where do you sleep? On my mommy's bed, unless my little brother throws me off.
Then I sleep in my leopard print cat bed.

5. Do you get on well with your sibling or are you a meowmys kitty? I get along great with Midnight. We run around chasing each other, and our toys all day. Sometimes he can be a pain. I need time to myself, and all he wants to do is play constantly. He can be so rude sometimes.

6. What food do you eat?
Iam's Proactive Health Kitten.
Fancy Feast Kitten Turkey.
Natural Choice Kitten Beef and Chicken
Natural Choice Kitten Chicken and Lamb
Max Cat Kitten Turkey
Max Cat Kitten Chicken and Liver
My dry food is Purina One Kitten
Feline Greenies all flavors for desert
I like to try a taste of every human food, even though my mommy won't always let me. I always try!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luna wants to interview Chumley who belongs to LDG.

What was your life like as a feral?

How did you manage to find food?

How did you keep warm?

Did you get into fights with other cats?

How did you come to trust your parents?

How has living with your parents changed your life?

How old where you when your parents took you in?

What did you think, when you met your 7 siblings?

Who is your favorite sibling and why?

Who is your least favorite sibling and why?

How has FIV changed your life?

Do you miss the freedom of living outdoors?