Contest Intellectual Cats - June 2017 Submit Here!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I just happened across this thread and I think a have a picture for the contest! Is it ok if it's not my cat? This is Tulipe, she's one of my fosters :) I want to adopt her mom if it makes any difference :p She's five weeks old and the runt of the litter, and she loves curling up in any of my bookshelves to groom herself :D
The poetry pile under the coffee table is her favourite, though! (I think her biggest sister has kind of claimed the sociology/poly sci shelf all for herself, and everybody else prefers the tall bookcase with the novels, because they're more fun to climb :p )
View attachment 184725
Foster cats are fine, as long as you took the picture.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
YES, Kitty is REALLY looking at the computer screen. Why should we turn our back on her?
The post before my comment has been removed. Someone had posted a photo but I guess they removed it. The photo displayed with the top of the cat's head missing thus my comment:
"My cat Kitty took the intellect."

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I am Canadian so my kitties are not eligible. Just sharing photos and thoughts.
You can still submit a contest photo, and if you win, donate the prize to a US-based cat shelter or rescue!
:yeah: You absolutely do NOT have to be in the US to enter - we've had winners from all over the world! :winkcat: Pick your favourite picture and enter it :p
That's right! You don't have to be in the US to participate. My boy won twice and we are not from the US :banana1::banana2::cutecat::kneading:

Last edited:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's even worse when she sees a document... (this picture is not meant as a contribution to the contest 'Intellectual Cats' either)

View attachment 184967

You can't fool us. It's clear that Missy not only reads Dutch, but if you look closely, it appears that she's corrected the singular past indicative of worden for tense agreement in the text upon which she's sitting. I'm casting my vote here and now for this photo of the lovely Missy De Taalleraar.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can't fool us. It's clear that Missy not only reads Dutch, but if you look closely, it appears that she's corrected the singular past indicative of worden for tense agreement in the text upon which she's sitting. I'm casting my vote here and now for this photo of the lovely Missy De Taalleraar.
Voting is supposed to be secret, remember 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine . Anyway.. Missy (with me as a spokesperson) says no :headshake: to this contest. Over and out.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
As always, all these kitties are so precious, and all winners.
Every one of them is very smart and intelligent.
After all, they chose us to be their "person" and family!