Contest Intellectual Cats - June 2017 Submit Here!

Azalea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just happened across this thread and I think a have a picture for the contest! Is it ok if it's not my cat? This is Tulipe, she's one of my fosters :) I want to adopt her mom if it makes any difference :p She's five weeks old and the runt of the litter, and she loves curling up in any of my bookshelves to groom herself :D
The poetry pile under the coffee table is her favourite, though! (I think her biggest sister has kind of claimed the sociology/poly sci shelf all for herself, and everybody else prefers the tall bookcase with the novels, because they're more fun to climb :p )
20170618_040739.jpg

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Lovely shot Shane Kent Shane Kent but you need to choose just one for the competition. ;)

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This picture is not a contribution to the contest 'Intellectual Cats; it's just meant to illustrate Missy's attitude towards computers...

View attachment 184614
Missy's attitude could very well express her disapproval of the utilisation of emails :compsurfing:in opposition to hand written personal correspondence which should entitle her to participate in the Intellectual Cat Contest. Or not?

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy's attitude could very well express her disapproval of the utilisation of emails :compsurfing:in opposition to hand written personal correspondence which should entitle her to participate in the Intellectual Cat Contest. Or not?
Thanks for trying golondrina golondrina , but Missy shows no interest in hand written or printed documents either (exept when you transform them to a paper ball). As a kitten, she watched TV and was interested in my laptop, but once she discovered the real outside world, she made a choice. She will be in next time, don't worry. Enjoy the contest and good luck. Mama Africa

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just happened across this thread and I think a have a picture for the contest! Is it ok if it's not my cat? This is Tulipe, she's one of my fosters :) I want to adopt her mom if it makes any difference :p She's five weeks old and the runt of the litter, and she loves curling up in any of my bookshelves to groom herself :D
The poetry pile under the coffee table is her favourite, though! (I think her biggest sister has kind of claimed the sociology/poly sci shelf all for herself, and everybody else prefers the tall bookcase with the novels, because they're more fun to climb :p )
View attachment 184725
Just adorable. And TYSM for FOSTERING!:clap::wow: