I'm Worried About My Cat After Rough Vet Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

JustJ

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello anyone still reading this. I just wanted to update everyone because I may make a tough decision today. About a couple of weeks ago after my cat’s last visit to the vet, he stopped eating. Then I noticed he started vomiting a lot and all over the house. For a while it looked like just stomach bile because there was no food in his system. So after a while we started syringe feeding, that went well for a few days but last night suddenly my cat lost all mobility. He can’t walk and collapses every time he tries. Now he’s just staring off, not being able to move or even sleep. I really hope I can’t get an appointment for him at the Vet very short notice but this sounds like it could be an emergency.

I just wanted to say a thank you to everyone who accompanied me on this six month long journey. Both my baby and I really appreciate. I’m very terrified right now but I know that I need to help my cat no matter the solution. Thank you again and hold your kitties close. Enjoy every second with them you can.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I’m very terrified right now but I know that I need to help my cat no matter the solution. Thank you again and hold your kitties close. Enjoy every second with them you can.
I'm so so sorry - bless your heart for being courageous throughout this, and my thoughts and prayers are with you :vibes::grouphug:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JustJ

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
KarenKat KarenKat Furballsmom Furballsmom thank you so much guys, really appreciate it. It was the worst thing I ever did in my life and I’m completely devastated. But we all didn’t want him to suffer anymore and we really hope their is a cat heaven so we can see him again.
Thank you again for all your suggestions that helped extend this journey so we could spend lots of time again. I’ll always be thankful for my baby and for you guys willing to help him out too.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had hoped I had misunderstood your previous message, but it happens that I got it right.

I'm so sorry for what you have gone through, and for the outcome of your cat's issues.
There IS a place, a special place, for our pets, or living for and with them would be pointless.
One day we'll be admitted to the same place, we will because we deserve it, because we gave all ouselves to them.

RIP Little Warrior :(

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Very sorry to read this sad news. We'll close the thread now out of respect for your loss. We invite you to post a tribute to your kitty in our Crossing the Bridge forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.