Ignoring another user

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just hope I don't get nasty screamy messages like old banhappy on that forum used to do, plus a support forum I was on, the staff there wasn't nice either cause their thing was doing punishments for stupid stuff like not being able to spell a moderator's name :(

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For the record, we can't put ourself on ignore either

Somewhere else, I tried, and it said nope not happening .......

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For the record, we can't put ourself on ignore either

Somewhere else, I tried, and it said nope not happening .......
I known a few people in my life I wish they would put themselves on ignore but then we all have to live with ourselves too! I would rather be a person I would like to be around than one I would have to put on ignore. Just my thoughts of course.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I known a few people in my life I wish they would put themselves on ignore but then we all have to live with ourselves too! I would rather be a person I would like to be around than one I would have to put on ignore. Just my thoughts of course.
i want to put my mental health disorders on ignore ............

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For sure, we all have them. Take a deep breath and let it out slowly. The holidays can be stressful.
Unfortunately mines one of the more sinister ones, which is why everyone judges me for it, its one of the ones that every time anything gets said about it in the news everyone demonises anyone with it cause it makes us a bad person, even those of us who havent even done anything ..... Sigh

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Purrfect Meow Purrfect Meow That prompts another question - does a user know if they've been ignored?
And the next question is do they know by whom and when?
No, only you and possibly the admins can see who is on your ignore list.
No, no and the Mods certainly can't see who you ignore.

While you can't ignore a Moderator Mods can't ignore members either in the sense we have to see what all members post.

Status
Not open for further replies.