Ignoring another user

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it possable to ignore another user's posts on this form? Or block their content from appearing while logged in? Another user has been posting content I find annoying but that isn't nessesarly against the site rules. Is there a way to stop their content from appering while I am logged in? Some other sites such as facebook and x have such a feature.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
I wasn't sure they would do anything if the user isn't breaking the rules. I mean I can't find anything reguarding misleading information.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If you hover over the name of the person, it also says ignore

I haven't tried to click it but I guess it blocks people's posts

Also I don't think you can ignore moderators

edit: no you can't ignore moderators I just hovered over one of the moderator names in this thread and it doesn't show the ignore button thing

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Also I don't think you can ignore moderators

edit: no you can't ignore moderators I just hovered over one of the moderator names in this thread and it doesn't show the ignore button thing
Now why in the world would anyone want to ignore a moderator? :lol:

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Now why in the world would anyone want to ignore a moderator? :lol:
Not referring to here but somewhere else that I used to go, I would of loved to of been able to ignore admin there, cause that admin was pure evil, she went after me and got rid of me for 2 reasons - 1) I dared to ignore her pet member (favourite member who she allowed to blatantly disregard moderator instructions - with no consequences to the member)

And 2) when a rumour was being spread in pm on the forum, I contacted a moderator there to ask if she was okay (the rumour was about her - the moderator) she asked what was being said so I told her, then next thing I knew I had admin kicking my arse, literally just for answering the moderator's question

sorry for bad memories :(

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hope not as well. I only meant that I looked on my mobile and compared the options to what I'm seeing when I'm on my desktop, --not that I actually put someone on Ignore. It was indyjones who asked about this initially :)
No problem, I was sort of saying that tongue in cheek. I other words I hope I haven't offended anyone to the point they wish to banish me from their feed. But I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.