I need help with problems with my kitty's Breeder

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Hopefully, DONE !  A real nice lady @ American Cat Association. Amen .... 
Oh good! I just replied your PM, but I might have been too late then haha. I hope it is solved. And don't stress too much over this; take good care of your health. Health should always come first. Let us know how it ends! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ziggysmommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Oh good! I just replied your PM, but I might have been too late then haha. I hope it is solved. And don't stress too much over this; take good care of your health. Health should always come first. Let us know how it ends! :)
My last kitty a Seal Point Siamese who I had for 10.5 years died of cancer. He was very loved, and in the end I did every possible thing I could for him. When I got Ziggy, I was busy with a career move. Subsequently when I looked back, I didn't take nearly enough pictures, and papers, memories saved of him. Not until 5 years later, I let the career move go, and moved back home. From then little B-day parties for him, and celebrations.  When he died I was really sorry I didn't have more moments of his younger years captured in print.

Now with this kitty, I have an album. Lots of pictures, lots. I wanted her papers. It's her, her lineage, who and where she comes from. It is the little start of the chapters in her book. Hopefully, the process has started. The breeder was negligent, ignoring, and not holding up to her part of the contract. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ziggysmommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
American Cat Fanciers Association (ACFA)? Yes, they're legit. They've gone down hill though. United in 1955 I think. Rumors say they are accepting hand written papers now. So...I wouldn't trust it. But a rumor is a rumor. Have you contacted them?
Contacted.