I Love You Stud Muffin, Always!

Melminjares

I love my fur babies
Kitten
Purraise
I want my Stud Muffin to know that I love him and will always love him. I carry him in my heart. You gave us a beautiful family and we promise to take care of your beautiful legacies. Bambi misses you she looks for you. I can’t wait to see you again and hear your beautiful manly meow❤

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your pain. He was so very beautiful and a huge presence in your life. He shared your life's journey for a while, and although he now follows another path, this new one will forever parallel your own. The bond of love you forged is a strong one. It is spiritual, so eternal. It can never be taken from you.
I pray your precious memories of happier times will bring you comfort, time is the only thing that helps to soften the sharp edges of grief. Please accept my condolences on your loss, my heart goes out to you, I know how much this hurts. Try to celebrate his life, and the legacy of love he left you, not dwell on the sad end, it brings nothing but pain. You gave that beautiful boy everything he wanted in this world, a home, a family, and most importantly, your love. Take care, I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers....... RIP Stud Muffin. You were so very loved, and will forever hold a place in your familie's hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you until you meet again.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Very sorry for your loss, I hope that the good memories carry you through this very tough time, what a cute kitty....

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, I'm so sorry that Stud Muffin has left you. :hugs: This is one of the most difficult losses that we can face - for being so small, cats can take up a big part of our hearts. Your Stud Muffin was really gorgeous but it looks like he also was brimming with personality. His face is just adorable and so expressive! You're so right that he will live on in your heart.

Poor Bambi. It can be very difficult for the kitties left behind, who suddenly find themselves without their old companion. I hope she feels better about things as soon as possible. It can help you both to give her a lot of attention.

RIP Dear Stud Muffin. :rbheart::angel::rbheart:

df0774513147acda40a4facd25580e12.jpg

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your Stud Muffin knows how much you love him. He still loves you too.
One day we'll be able to hug our friends again, and it will be forever.

RIP beautiful Stud Muffin, look over your family down here and let them know you will never forget them.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Stud Muffin, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

My heart goes out to yours. He was, and is, a lovely, lovely cat.