I have an adult cat, not a kitten.

Rosies Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How do I change this in my profile? I don't remember seeing the option to pick my cat's age when I registered.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback says, it relates to the number of posts you’ve made. Check out Promotions and Benefits to see what the levels are.

Welcome to The Cat Site!
I clicked on the link and I was wondering if you could tell me what this one part is referring to??

Having a link in your signature is limited to Adult Cat and above. Please make sure the link is discreet and not spammy.

Can you tell me what it means to have a link in your signature?
Thank you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Rosies Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi - the "Kitten" refers to you being a new member. As you do more posts you'll go through levels like Young Cat, Adult Cat, and so on. :)
Haha, ! Thank you for clarifying! BTW, I'm not exactly a kitten either, lol! Rosie is an active 8 year old, I'm an active 73, we are well suited to each other. I love her 🐾♥

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
Can you tell me what it means to have a link in your signature?
Signatures, if they’ve created them, are the personalized graphics and/or text that appear each time members post. Mine, for example, is a composite photo of four of my cats, two of whom have crossed the Bridge. Sometimes people also include a link that takes people off TCS to another website. Those links should be discreet and go to legit sites.

Here’s mani mani ’s signature, for example. This particular link doesn’t take you away from TCS, but you get the idea. (This is just a screen capture so you can’t click on the link.)
IMG_4912.jpeg

Last edited:

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Signatures, if they’ve created them, are the personalized graphics and/or text that appear each time members post. Mine, for example, is a composite photo of four of my cats, two of whom have crossed the Bridge. Sometimes people also include a link that takes people off TCS to another website. Those links should be discreet and go to legit sites.

Here’s mani mani ’s signature, for example. This particular link doesn’t take you away from TCS, but you get the idea. (This is just a screen capture so you can’t click on the link.)
View attachment 455318
First let me start by saying i love your signature it is amazing that you didnt forget your two beautiful babies that have crossed the Bridge. And the background is pretty!!!

Can you tell me how I could make a signature I am the required "cat" I don't want it to have a link involved but I would like to have a picture with Gabby and her name

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise