I Has An Expresshun!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine -- could be. Or, could be Moo Shu is just very, very content, warm, comfy, and affectionate. *NAW*. That's not funny.
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Oh, she was extremely affectionate this morning! I keep a mixture of cinnamon and sugar in an old-fashioned shaker for quick cinnamon toast. I got it out this morning and set it on the table as my toast was toasting (with apologies to KarenKat KarenKat and ToastMan); while I'd turned 'round to get the butter out of the fridge, before you could say, "Evil Snowshoe," she'd knocked the offensive-smelling cinnamon shaker off the table, and was batting it across the kitchen floor, like some demented hockey player, high on crack.

I retrieved it, dampened some paper towels and brushed the spilled sugar and cinnamon up, dropped them in the trash, dried the floor a bit, and got up off the floor to see that the alleged sweet affectionate Showshoe had bumped the top off the butter keeper, and was licking like mad, having already worn a Snowshoe Tongue-shaped swale into the center of a nearly new stick of butter. Honest to Pete - you have no idea how fortunate you were to have shared some of your Life and Love with the beautiful Sishya - one of the few Snowshoes in history not to have been literally possessed by dæmons.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Oh, she was extremely affectionate this morning! I keep a mixture of cinnamon and sugar in an old-fashioned shaker for quick cinnamon toast. I got it out this morning and set it on the table as my toast was toasting (with apologies to KarenKat KarenKat and ToastMan); while I'd turned 'round to get the butter out of the fridge, before you could say, "Evil Snowshoe," she'd knocked the offensive-smelling cinnamon shaker off the table, and was batting it across the kitchen floor, like some demented hockey player, high on crack.

I retrieved it, dampened some paper towels and brushed the spilled sugar and cinnamon up, dropped them in the trash, dried the floor a bit, and got up off the floor to see that the alleged sweet affectionate Showshoe had bumped the top off the butter keeper, and was licking like mad, having already worn a Snowshoe Tongue-shaped swale into the center of a nearly new stick of butter. Honest to Pete - you have no idea how fortunate you were to have shared some of your Life and Love with the beautiful Sishya - one of the few Snowshoes in history not to have been literally possessed by dæmons.
WRONG. Moo Shu obvy has your best interests, not to mention your ongoing good health *not least because she only has the one servant* at heart. :devilcat2:

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay, I know this has been long awaited:

Here she is when we first got her--it's hard to believe she's grown so much since this little fuzz ball, but she is like 10 months or so old now..

She has a lot of expresshuns now though.

"Yes, that's nice and all, but you didn't feed me any of that dinner of yours earlier."

"Is that dog I smell? You have a lot of explaining to do.."

"You should totally pet me."

Fill in the blank...

Last edited: