I Has An Expresshun!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe, she doesnt do airplane ears often because she's a pretty laid back kitty and doesnt get cross much, but i needed her to move and she wasnt having it..
I'm kinda a newbie to the cat owned world and hadn't heard of 'airplane ears' until I ran across this thread the other day! You gotta post this photo there:Moose's "airplane" ears! Sorry I don't know how to make it a link.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm kinda a newbie to the cat owned world and hadn't heard of 'airplane ears' until I ran across this thread the other day! You gotta post this photo there:Moose's "airplane" ears! Sorry I don't know how to make it a link.
Here's how: Right click on the line of code in the searchbox. From the dropdown menu, click on "COPY". Then when you post, right click and choose "PASTE". Voila!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see .....
if I take the nap at 3:00, I could still birdwatch at 3:30. No, wait. The nap has to be forty-five minutes, then the birdwatching should probably move up to 2:30, then supper would still be at 4:00..... Or maybe ....supper at 3:45 , no, wait...
20180510_141219.jpg Oh, I'm getting all mixed up. Love, Speedy.