I Has An Expresshun!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Oh, she was extremely affectionate this morning! I keep a mixture of cinnamon and sugar in an old-fashioned shaker for quick cinnamon toast. I got it out this morning and set it on the table as my toast was toasting (with apologies to @KarenKat and ToastMan); while I'd turned 'round to get the butter out of the fridge, before you could say, "Evil Snowshoe," she'd knocked the offensive-smelling cinnamon shaker off the table, and was batting it across the kitchen floor, like some demented hockey player, high on crack.

I retrieved it, dampened some paper towels and brushed the spilled sugar and cinnamon up, dropped them in the trash, dried the floor a bit, and got up off the floor to see that the alleged sweet affectionate Showshoe had bumped the top off the butter keeper, and was licking like mad, having already worn a Snowshoe Tongue-shaped swale into the center of a nearly new stick of butter. Honest to Pete - you have no idea how fortunate you were to have shared some of your Life and Love with the beautiful Sishya - one of the few Snowshoes in history not to have been literally possessed by dæmons.
It's been awhile since I been on this thread=this just had me laughing out loud!!! I had a kitty who loved butter.. Floey. If you were eating toast she would get into my lap then push her face into my plate to lick at the butter. Then I started giving her the foil wrap to lick all she wants-and she did. That cat got more people food than any cat I ever had. She loved turkey. Jon had to put a plate down on the floor just for her-otherwise she would climb up and steal your food..and she wasn't a snow shoe! She was a big fluffy maine coon girl!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't believe I've found this, thought I'd lost it.

This was my beloved Eva on the day I got her. She grew up to be a beautiful cat, but here she looks more like Dobby the house elf :) I just loved her expression.

She's GORGEOUS! I love her golden brown coloring and her amber eyes -- are those little whiskers gonna grow some? :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lmao! their little tongues are so funny. Mu Shus eyes are amazing btw, they look like the ocean, or marbles... so pretty.
Mer.kitten Mer.kitten - Dorothy Hinds-Dougherty was breeding for "Lapis" eye colour in Siamese when she began her original breeding program for Snowshoes in the very early 1960s. They're lovely cats - on the outside.

"Doesn't you wish that I was as cute inside as I is outside?"

mooshucuteexpression.jpg

Edited to add: @posiepurrs - a long time TCS member and Presian breeder has been selecting for (green) gemstone eye colour for some time:

Grand Premiere; Regional Winner, Jacaranda - her golden boy, out of her own Posirpurrs Lotus.

Last edited: