I Has An Expresshun!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Maisie gives me stink eyes all the time. I think she has something wrong with her eyes though just because she looks cross eyed sometimes and then has giant pupils making her eyes look black.

View attachment 459135View attachment 459136View attachment 459137
She's really cute....
Of course if you have any concerns you should always consult with your Vet as catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback has mentioned-you know if this is a change you've noticed,something recent or that is unusual for Maisie-from my observstion,unfamiliar with your kitty she looks perfectly normal,letting as much light into her eyes as possible perhaps to get a good look at you,her body language in the photos suggests a relaxed,stress free,alert and pleased to see you kitty.

Pupils so wide that they appear to be a pool of black can mean excitement or aggression but if she was feeling aggressive her little perked up ears would be flattened out,she'd be hunched and not sitting upright and relaxed..... did you do something to get her attention for the photo,that would explain ' excitement ".....

Make a call to your Vet if you suspect something that concerns you -we can tell alot by a cats expression,especially the eyes but it's only part of te big picture,the ear position,head,tail and stance puts all the pieces of tye puzzle together to get a complete picture