I Has An Expresshun!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
No, it's not something I've ever been concerned about because she's always looked like that since I adopted her 5 years ago.
Well she looks perfectly normal to me and in reference to the "cross eyed " look when she's sleepy I'd imagine it just might be her 3rd eyelid making it seem thst way---- but to be sure,mention it to your Vet

Some cats are predisposed to having a convergent strabismus,such as Siamese breeds... If the eye veers towards the nose this is called esotropia---if - the muscles or the nerves are misdirecting the eye( or eyes)a cat will look cross-eyed.... even an inner ear problem or other underlying conditions can cause this -
I wouldn't worry,just mention it to your Vet

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well she looks perfectly normal to me and in reference to the "cross eyed " look when she's sleepy I'd imagine it just might be her 3rd eyelid making it seem thst way---- but to be sure,mention it to your Vet

Some cats are predisposed to having a convergent strabismus,such as Siamese breeds... If the eye veers towards the nose this is called esotropia---if - the muscles or the nerves are misdirecting the eye( or eyes)a cat will look cross-eyed.... even an inner ear problem or other underlying conditions can cause this -
I wouldn't worry,just mention it to your Vet
I was born that way, too (must be my cat genes :lol2:) and IDK what, if anything, my parents did about it, but I'm not that way now.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, so it has a name! I def can see similarities on your pic, the judgement is real! :lol:
Yeah, splooting. It's a thing. If you are a huge fan of icanhascheezburger.com like I am, then you see a lot of memes about splooting. It could even be the subject of a future contest on TCS, I imagine, though a lot of cats don't sploot.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue is absolutely breathtaking! :heartshape:
Blue's personality out does his looks any day,..he is like one of those friends that every day is adventure, full of fun and mischief, has a crazy sense of humour, everything is a game, and where your minds are so intertwined that quick eye contact is all you need to know what each need and want. Has really developed into an amazing cat from the savage beast he was a few years ago.

P1410617.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue's personality out does his looks any day,..he is like one of those friends that every day is adventure, full of fun and mischief, has a crazy sense of humour, everything is a game, and where your minds are so intertwined that quick eye contact is all you need to know what each need and want. Has really developed into an amazing cat from the savage beast he was a few years ago.

View attachment 460702
I intuited that, Silver Crazy Silver Crazy -- it shines out of his eyes and his stance!
Elvis is like that, too. His dad told me he is "a character" and every day, I learn more about why he described him that way.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
...if that. *Sorry. I've caught some flak for not being a dog person. But this is The CAT Site.*
Awwwww-,I don't have any real bias although Im awfully attracted to kitties-if they have fur,they're my friends.... I just happen to have all these cats and not a house full of dogs ( or squirrels or ferrets or whatever shows up) lol