I Finally Have Kittens!

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You've managed to get such good pictures!!

I like the way they seem to blend in to each other in photos, because Ziggys a Tortie, they all blend into her quite well.

Isn't it cute watching them climb over each other?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cookie has some brown in her undercoat. I wonder if any of them will end up having that also.

mishirish

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WHAT PRETTY BABIES!!
I had three black and white kittens in my litter - two of them have tabby markings but it took a few days for me to see it. One of them now is so clearly marked that I'm wondering if she'd still be considered black, and not a dark grey... I don't know about undercoats though. =)

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That little white one is what you would call a "VAN" - and very nicely marked too
Probably that one has a different father then the others ones unless the father is a van himself (mostly white).

They are really cute!

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My other cat is a van and she has VERY similar markings to the little white one.

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here is one more picture. This one shows the little black spot on the white kitten.

sassy's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, the white one with the black markings is adorable. Now I want a kitten but I don't think we could handle that in our small apartment. Congrats on being a furgrandmommy!