I Finally Have Kittens!

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cookie is having her kittens! She has 2 little black and white angels so far! They look just like their momma! I'm SO excited, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that! I will post pictures when she is all done!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has 4 and I think she is probably done. 3 are black and white and one is all black!

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She just had a little white one! I didn't expect 5 but this is GREAT!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the new additions to your furry family!

We know your excitement! We were super excited when our cat Spooky gave birth to 2 beautiful healthly kittens. They are over 2 weeks old now, will be 3 weeks on 8/25. They bring tears of joy to our eyes and we are so happy

Best of Wishes to you & the momma cat, and of course the kittens! We all look forward to seeing photos!

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cookie is obviously pretty drained. Her meowing is really weak and she is just laying and nursing the babies. She is such a great mommy though!

How long should I wait before changing the bedding?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait another day before changing the bedding. And put a nice towel inside a pillowcase - it will prevent the tiny claws from getting caught in the towel/blanket.

Don't forget to get mom spayed after the kittens are weaned. And don't let her outside till she is spayed!

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We live in an apartment so she will definately not be going outside.

Yes, she will be spayed as soon as they are weaned.

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I tried to get individual but they wouldn't stay still so the pictures were all blurry. When they kittens started to mew a lot while I had them, Momma got concerned and wanted them back. I will take individual pictures when I change out the bedding!

The black and whites are really difficult to see when they are next to momma. The white one stands out pretty well and the little black one seems a bit more adventurous!

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe the day has finally arrived!! It feels we've been waiting forever.

I'm glad everything went okay and that she waited for you to come back from you weekend away so you could share her joy and look after her.

Congratulations.

(Do you think it's possible to change your user name coz help doesn't seem appropriate anymore!!! Then again, knowing you, maybe it is)

My babies have all got fleas

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I tried to change it last week but I couldn't figure out how, or if its even possible. I just took more pictures so I will have them up shortly!

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm in love! The white kitten with the black ears and tail is SOOOOO cute! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!

Congratulations!

help!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The little white one was SO unexpected. He/She was number 5 and as I already said, I was told there were only 4!!