I Don't Know What To Do! - Updated

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jessica923

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you click on Forums at the top of this page, then go to the Cat S.O.S. section you will see other people who have made requests for financial help for their cats. I'm not sure how exactly to set it up. You probably have to go to gofundme or youcaring and make an account.
Thank you so much.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
What good news! It is a miracle. Bless her heart. I hope Roberta continues to improve. She is truly a fighter!

We'd love to see updated pictures of the moms and kittens.

How are the other black adult cats doing? I think you said they were acting sick too.

If you set up a Go Fund Me, please share the link here.

Jessica923

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What good news! It is a miracle. Bless her heart. I hope Roberta continues to improve. She is truly a fighter!

How are the other black adult cats doing? I think you said they were acting sick too.

I did set up a go find me account www.gofundme.com/people-helping-paws. Roberta is acting a lot better now but still kind of off, the other black adult cats are sick and one of my favorites, Charlie, can't breathe really well, it sounds like fluid in his lungs. I will post pics

Jessica923

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
J Jessica923

How is Roberta today?

How are the kittens doing? :)
Roberta is doing better, she went out today for the first time in days, and came home with 2 kittens. I don't know where she got them from but they're cute and about 3 weeks old or so. But her kittens that lady is taking care of are healthy and happy also!

Jessica923

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Why are you letting her out?!?
I have other cats in the house and ave my window cracked so they can go in and out she wanted out and fresh air

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jess, I just donated. Please, let's get all these cats fixed and vaccinated! Once they are fixed, please only feed new cats in a trap and take them straight to the vet. It does more harm than good to keep feeding cats without fixing them first, they just keep multiplying and having unwanted kittens.

Jessica923

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Jess, I just donated. Please, let's get all these cats fixed and vaccinated! Once they are fixed, please only feed new cats in a trap and take them straight to the vet. It does more harm than good to keep feeding cats without fixing them first, they just keep multiplying and having unwanted kittens.
Thank you so much and I will get them fixed and vaccinated! How do I post pics on here again.? Lol

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been reading your thread and I'm so sorry for your situation . I hope you get help so the cats and kittens can get fixed as you may find yourself overrun and you don't want any taken from you .

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have other cats in the house and ave my window cracked so they can go in and out she wanted out and fresh air
We discussed this earlier in the thread. It is not safe for your intact females to continue going out. They will continue to get pregnant. You also have these two moms nursing babies. You are endangering the babies. You also should not be letting possibly sick cats into the house. This is an incredibly risky situation! You must keep the moms and babies 100% inside and the other possibly sick cats outside. Put a screen in the window or keep it closed.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
J Jessica923

Who is nursing the kittens that Roberta brought home?

Also, what lady is taking care of her kittens?

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how to post pics yet, but I'm sure others will help you. I would love to see pics of them. daisyd is right, once the number of cats gets so high that it starts to become a health hazard, animal control will come and seize the cats and if they are not friendly, put them to sleep. Once people see pics, they will probably be more inclined to donate.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Use the "camera" icon and then "upload a file" to post pictures.

Jessica923

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We discussed this earlier in the thread. It is not safe for your intact females to continue going out. They will continue to get pregnant. You also have these two moms nursing babies. You are endangering the babies. You also should not be letting possibly sick cats into the house. This is an incredibly risky situation! You must keep the moms and babies 100% inside and the other possibly sick cats outside. Put a screen in the window or keep it closed.
I have male cats inside my house as well so if they go out or not it will be the same situation until i can get them fixed

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you separate them? This is a very risky situation. You do not want unwell cats carrying litter after litter.

You still don't want the sick cats coming into your house or the nursing moms going out though.

Jessica923

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Use the "camera" icon and then "upload a file" to post pictures.
This is Roberta
20170610_164728.jpg
these are her kittens.
received_103432796933155.jpeg
this is Lady
FB_IMG_1497115790885.jpg
these are her kittens
f217991e-0b8a-46c9-a361-cfe8853315f1.jpg.big.jpeg
This is Rose, Roberta's sister.
20170610_165427.jpg
and these are her kittens
20170610_165453.jpg
20170610_192209.jpg
20170610_192231.jpg

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They lovely ! Will you be able to find homes for them when they are a bit bigger ?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The little gray ones are so cute. Does Lady (gray & white cat) have a runny eye or is the photo just blurry? Lysine powder or treats might help.