Hyperthyroidism and heart disease...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. Tbh Kabuto really was looking bad in his last days he had become like a zombie almost near the end. He couldnt do anything anymore even his meow in the car came out as a tiny chirp. He was wrapped in a soft sherpa blanket while resting on my lap. Didn't need a carrier. His eyes were just glazed over and he really smelt bad. No accedents just his breath.

At the vet he just flopped on the table didn't fight just kind of layed there. I felt his heart stop before the blue liquid was even fully in him.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Wishing you much peace 💞 I know this was an immensely difficult decision for you. I'm so glad Kabuto had you to care so much for him.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks everyone. Tbh Kabuto really was looking bad in his last days he had become like a zombie almost near the end. He couldnt do anything anymore even his meow in the car came out as a tiny chirp. He was wrapped in a soft sherpa blanket while resting on my lap. Didn't need a carrier. His eyes were just glazed over and he really smelt bad. No accedents just his breath.

At the vet he just flopped on the table didn't fight just kind of layed there. I felt his heart stop before the blue liquid was even fully in him.
I am so sorry. It sounds like he was ready, and wanted you to know that in this case, making that decision was OK. :hugs:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I hope that in time your memories of Kabuto will come back to comfort you, IndyJones IndyJones . We'll lock the thread now out of respect for your loss, and we invite you to post a tribute to your kitty, if you'd like, in our Crossing the Bridge forum.

Thank you to everyone who followed along and expressed their condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.