How to PM members?

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Do I have to have a certain amount of posts to private message a member? I also had a separate question of a community idea and was wondering which advisor I could ask it to?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
There are no 'qualifiers' for PMs. You can click on a member's avatar and within the drop-down box results there should be a "Start a Conversation' link on which to click.

You might find the answer to your other question in this link (see below) that explains posting availabilities and options. A community idea might be a thread you start and see what other members think, and then go from there. Where you start that type of thread is somewhat dependent on the topic.
Promotions and Benefits | TheCatSite

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you have questions about the site, posting, etc. it is always better to start a thread so it's seen by as many people as possible. Others may have the same question as you do and it will help them as well. Don't worry about it not being in the correct place. Mods can move it if needed.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Do I have to have a certain amount of posts to private message a member? I also had a separate question of a community idea and was wondering which advisor I could ask it to?
Hi Jahpan Jahpan :)
You should be able to PM easily now. For details on what you can do, when, here's the information:
If you have a 'community idea' it's probably a good idea to contact one of the moderators about it.
That's mani mani (myself), AbbysMom AbbysMom , Norachan Norachan , betsygee betsygee , GoldyCat GoldyCat , Tobermory Tobermory , fionasmom fionasmom or katachtig katachtig