How To P(ur)raise / To Like

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
creepy new guy who is stalking certain members(I'm looking at you guys snowshoe and Gibs..but from a respectful distance,as I happen to like my skin without claw and teeth marks).
You're so NOT creepy :) and if I can be so bold as to speak for a gibsy, (heh, not without risk either LOL) he's very discerning ;) right, basscat basscat ?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's what happened.
We're considering introducing a new purraise system with more options. I had asked the developer to install the new add-on so I can test it and tweak it. This was definitely not meant to be introduced to the community at this point. If we ever use it - and that's still uncertain - rest assured we will not be using negative feedback. The system will also be heavily tweaked and "TCS'ed" for our needs. Including retaining the pretty awesome "purraise" terminology.

I'm sorry about the scare! I live in Israel so the USA daytime is my night time and I only got to the forums now (morning time here). You guys are so awesome for caring so much :redheartpump::grouphug:
moopurraise.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's what happened.
We're considering introducing a new purraise system with more options. I had asked the developer to install the new add-on so I can test it and tweak it. This was definitely not meant to be introduced to the community at this point. If we ever use it - and that's still uncertain - rest assured we will not be using negative feedback. The system will also be heavily tweaked and "TCS'ed" for our needs. Including retaining the pretty awesome "purraise" terminology.

I'm sorry about the scare! I live in Israel so the USA daytime is my night time and I only got to the forums now (morning time here). You guys are so awesome for caring so much :redheartpump::grouphug:
:yess::dance::banana2::woohoo::beerchug: :touched::hearthrob::redheartpump: :grouphug2:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please note,I am the WORST at purraising. I try not to purrase everything,especially from the folks here I follow(you know who you are)because that's not how I interpreted the ideas of the purraise. It is meant for posts you agree with,dig,or love the photo. There are many here I could spend all day just purraising their posts,but don't want to come off as the creepy new guy who is stalking certain members(I'm looking at you guys snowshoe and Gibs..but from a respectful distance,as I happen to like my skin without claw and teeth marks). There are certain threads when I see everyone giving extremely solid advise. I try to praise them all,but am sure I miss a lot.
Errrm, should I purraise that? ;)

AndreaXan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here's what happened.

Yaaaaay!!!!!!!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're so NOT creepy :) and if I can be so bold as to speak for a gibsy, (heh, not without risk either LOL) he's very discerning ;) right, basscat basscat ?
Gibs is ALWAYS fine for a minute. Usually fine for two or three. IF, after five minutes of petting, if he's not laying on his back wiggling around with his tail going 100mph, trying to bite you? We get worried. :lol: