How Many Cats Do You Have?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mowgli, age 6, is an "only child", the second singleton we've had in a row. He lost his first home because he didn't get along with the resident cat, and the shelter had no luck whatsoever introducing him to other cats. His adoption contract actually states that he has to live in a single-cat home.

That's a good thing, as otherwise I'd end up bringing home too many from the shelter.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3 and that's my max. Truthfully apartments only allow 2 so I'm breaking rules.

Benny, almost 4 - He's the apple of my eye! Has quite a few health issues but I adore him like a baby. Quite energetic. Has the silkiest black fur that gets into my eyes all the time. Comes with intense cuddles for just me. Bit of a momma's boy.
20171009_120658.jpg

Nemo, almost 6 - Very calm and composed cat but can be tough as nails if he needs to be. He isn't afraid of strangers. Big sweet teddy bear that loves laps and cuddles.
20180305_213719.jpg

Skye, 6.5 - Officially my bfs cat but she loves us both. Extremely sweet and friendly. Loves to be held. Playful and energtic as well.
20180928_104142(0).jpg

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loving all the kitty photos! I have two, Toffee and Fudge, who are a year and a half old and are former semi ferals (though they're now lap cats). I'm a first time cat owner so owning a cat is a new experience, though my mother had always grown up with cats.

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have two kitties, Antonio and Nando. I am considering getting a third cat, because Antonio LOVES to play! But Nando is very chilled and relaxed and gets bored quickly of Antonio's games because she would rather do her own thing. It's a dilemma because I love the little family we have at the moment, and two is enough of a handful! But we will see what the future brings. :wink:

That's Nando at the front and Ant at the back: