How Many Cats Do You Have?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

6kittymama

Now 10 kitty mama!
Adult Cat
Purraise
Still need to find homes for my 4 bathroom babies and wondering if I can pull off 10. I have a strict inside only rule though and my house is only 1550 or 1600 square feet.

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
At the moment 8 as I don't know where the other colony cats went. But if I had to move immediately. I'd take my six indoor cats and scoop up the two devoted colony members (not feral, unowned) and drag them with me so, yeah I think you could say I "have" 8.

nese

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We have 6, 4 girls and 2 boys. 2 boys and a girl are sisters and brothers.

Girls;
Chickpea: 2 years old. Generally not very active but all of a sudden loves to run in the house together with Waffles like a lunatic :lol: Definitely not a lap cat, does not like to be petted.

Waffles: 2,5 years old. Very affectionate towards everyone; people and every other pet (even to the ones she doesn't know). She is a high jumper, always has to be on the highest spot in the house :updown:

Caterpillar: 1,5 years old. Generally afraids and hates everyone and eveything. Trouble maker and noise maker, she is VERY loud. The only thing she loves in the house is me and Waffles. She tolerates the other cats, but definitely prefers to be alone with me.

Lady: 6 months old. As a kitten, does not behave like a "lady" :p of course. She loves to wrestle with boys in the middle of the night.

Boys;
Cookie: 6 months old. LOVES to eat, has a round shape and shy.
Salep: 6 months old. Very self-confident and independent. He is an explorer. He loves to steal and run anything he can carry in his mouth (socks, bottle cleaning brush, kitchen sponge and even our sweaters) :lol: Does not like to share his toys.

Last edited:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
F64AEDFB-D85B-4053-A082-717FAA3C9F96.jpeg
A7D13231-7078-4156-AA72-098BB697EF4C.jpeg
6BAAC34B-F058-4041-910B-E6B6A397F269.jpeg
I have 2 here with me now, plus two I am feeding outside, and 1 in my home country. We are transferring soon to a new flat (more pet friendly) so I have to kidnap these two cats outside and bring with me. Total : 5 for now.

In the photos here there’s Pepsi, Bourbon and Barley: my official legally adopted cats. Lol.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have nine ranging from 5 months to 13 years (in a small house of about 1000 sq ft). (If you count our feral on our porch, we have 10. We also help care for a small colony.)

Going from oldest to youngest:
Simon Greystoke Thane
Evangeline Evayne Snow (Her Royal Highness, Princess Piggy Piggy)
Tara Lenore Tierney
Estella Flannery Thyme
Astrid Cordelia Rose
Fennimore Strider Black
Willow Elizabeth Sage
Freya Adeline Prynne
Silas Endeavour Book

Fennimore and Willow are siblings, as are Estella and Astrid. Fennimore and Willow have a brother named Pip Thomas Copperfield. He lives with my friend and her wild bunch of cats. (Her friend found them, she and I bottle fed them, and Pip found a mother in her older cat, so he stayed. Pip, unlike his tabby siblings, is a house panther.)

And the feral who is about the same age as Freya is named Linden Ulysses Poe. His first middle name has changed twice, but we think Ulysses suits him best.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have three that I have been trying very hard to make into strictly housecats. Mama Molly, a very petite little yellow and white shorthair, her big twin son, Dutch, and her fluffy all orange son Tommy or Yammy as we call him because he is the color of a yam. Outdoors we still have Russell, (feral) the marmalade red and white patriarch of them all, almost twelve now. A newcomer, little grey, black and white Stewart, one year old, Slash, Black and white mama, big grey and white 'Fluffy' (all who have been coming daily for 7 years)and numerous others who show up to eat. Put out food and they will come...