How Many Cats Do You Have?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just completed our crew on Friday, making the number 3!
Lily and Binx we brought home about one month ago and Chester is the newest (he had ringworm, so the shelter kept him until he was healed)
Lily is 2, and the sweetest little 6 lb creature. She is orange and dark marmalade colored in a classic tabby patterned coat, and with these enormous Bambi eyes that melt your heart!
Binx is about 1.5 and is a long and lean handsome black kitty with bright yellow/green eyes that pop against his fur. He also looks like he's wearing white eyeliner on his top lids, it's so cool.
And Chester is 1. He is strawberry blond and pale beige with a striped and spotted tabby coat. It's almost like he has some very pale grey mixed in too. His color is something I've never really seen before. His markings are striped around his shoulders then transition to spots the closer you get to his hips. He also has white paws and chest. And it's only been a day and a half, but I think were in for some shenanigans with this one!

We love them all already and they have really help enrich our lives after our losses.

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
five now. The most I have had for a while but when the dog and one cat died the same day... easy here as in a small island and safe.
When I was moving here and waiting for the boat, my big boy got loose ( should be called Houdini!) I dragged him out from under the car and told him, "Once we are on the island you can go wherever you like! "

Kickylee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Two Velcro is fat and sassy and we think about four yrs old. He was a stray in Oct of 2018. He has to be loved on and cuddled and doesn’t know a stranger!
Izzy is a tiny one, also a stray from November and vet thinks she is about two yrs old. She is also very loving and is in love with my Pittie mix who is about 7-8 yrs old and found as a stray about 5 yrs ago.

Attachments

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two Velcro is fat and sassy and we think about four yrs old. He was a stray in Oct of 2018. He has to be loved on and cuddled and doesn’t know a stranger!
Izzy is a tiny one, also a stray from November and vet thinks she is about two yrs old. She is also very loving and is in love with my Pittie mix who is about 7-8 yrs old and found as a stray about 5 yrs ago.
Hello, and welcome to TCS! You have a couple of nice kitties there. We once took in a stray, and because he was such a clinger/ lap cat, it was only natural to name him Velcro.

Fish Em

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 2. We got our first cat 5 years ago and then I was getting stressed out last winter because she kept waking me up in the middle of the night and wouldn't eat her food. We ended up caving to fancy feast since she wouldn't eat anything else.

After last summer excitement of going outside was gone, I asked my husband if we could get her a friend-namely a kitten! But no, he wouldn't stress out our spoiled only child cat by bringing another. That is until he saw a very large tuxedo cat at the petstore for adoption. My husband brought him home & so far this winter is much better for everyone! Cats always playing tag and now my cat likes to play more than before.