How Is Your Cat Pampered? Tell Me About Your Pampered Prince Or Princess!

LuvDeezKittez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
CAT RULES for our house:
  1. The cats eat before the people eat
  2. If a cat is occupying your seat, it is no longer your seat
  3. If a cat is occupying your lap, you must not move unless the house is on fire. Ringing doorbells, buzzing phones, & full bladders be damned.
  4. If a cat asks to be pet, pet it. You have been chosen.
  5. If the cat doesn't want to be petted, don't pet it. Who do you think you are mortal?
  6. Upon arriving home you must acknowledge the cat before putting away the groceries, hanging up your coat, or sorting the mail. Drop everything you are holding and greet your kitty.
  7. What's yours is theirs and what's theirs is theirs. It's all theirs.
  8. If you step on a tail, trip over them, take them to the vet, give them medicine, bathe them, put them on a diet, or look at them wrong, you must spend the rest of your life groveling for an apology and trying to appease them. Keep groveling human. :worship::worship::worship::redcat:
spoilmeme.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CAT RULES for our house:
  1. The cats eat before the people eat
  2. If a cat is occupying your seat, it is no longer your seat
  3. If a cat is occupying your lap, you must not move unless the house is on fire. Ringing doorbells, buzzing phones, & full bladders be damned.
  4. If a cat asks to be pet, pet it. You have been chosen.
  5. If the cat doesn't want to be petted, don't pet it. Who do you think you are mortal?
  6. Upon arriving home you must acknowledge the cat before putting away the groceries, hanging up your coat, or sorting the mail. Drop everything you are holding and greet your kitty.
  7. What's yours is theirs and what's theirs is theirs. It's all theirs.
  8. If you step on a tail, trip over them, take them to the vet, give them medicine, bathe them, put them on a diet, or look at them wrong, you must spend the rest of your life groveling for an apology and trying to appease them. Keep groveling human. :worship::worship::worship::redcat:
View attachment 271732
*Oh, that's not 'spoiling' -- that's just basic good cat care* :lolup:

divyanka2111

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My pampered cutie gets a comfortable bed and couch in every single room to snooze on or just relax on, and a tower so he can always have access to the window to look outside. Gets wet food everyday whenever he meows for it. Gets lots of hugs and cuddles, but this he only likes sometimes and is more for human joy LMAO.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My pampered cutie gets a comfortable bed and couch in every single room to snooze on or just relax on, and a tower so he can always have access to the window to look outside. Gets wet food everyday whenever he meows for it. Gets lots of hugs and cuddles, but this he only likes sometimes and is more for human joy LMAO.
Hello D divyanka2111 and welcome to TCS! It sounds like your cat is getting the care he deserves. (We love pix here btw!) :yess:

catloverlady

My cat is a princess
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, my cat's name is Princess and I treat her like one. She's very well taken care of. I guess some might say I pamper her by making sure she's brushed and I even brush her teeth as well. I think that's just basic care though. She gets her way because if she wants to sit a certain place on the couch then I'll move for her and let her have that spot.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, my cat's name is Princess and I treat her like one. She's very well taken care of. I guess some might say I pamper her by making sure she's brushed and I even brush her teeth as well. I think that's just basic care though. She gets her way because if she wants to sit a certain place on the couch then I'll move for her and let her have that spot.
You're right, catloverlady catloverlady -- that's "just basic care" and thank you for doing and realizing that! WE are THEIR servants, after all. *Love the JG pic, btw* :winkcat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My little Benny is super pampered. Especially with cuddles and affection. Yesterday I worked from home and we had a few cuddle sessions during the day. And then again at 11pm. You would think I'm off the hook for the day. But nope! I was getting ready for bed around midnight and he comes running in the bathroom while crying for cuddles. And his voice is very babyish / kittenish. So you can just imagine how adorable he sounds. I am no match for such cuteness! My heart just melts. He always does this too. He has to get a cuddle session in right before I go to bed (midnight) even if we already cuddled at 10pm. Sometimes I *attempt* to go to bed at a more reasonable time but I don't because he cries for cuddles.

Just can't say no to this adorable face and voice.
20180807_133840.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My little Benny is super pampered. Especially with cuddles and affection. Yesterday I worked from home and we had a few cuddle sessions during the day. And then again at 11pm. You would think I'm off the hook for the day. But nope! I was getting ready for bed around midnight and he comes running in the bathroom while crying for cuddles. And his voice is very babyish / kittenish. So you can just imagine how adorable he sounds. I am no match for such cuteness! My heart just melts. He always does this too. He has to get a cuddle session in right before I go to bed (midnight) even if we already cuddled at 10pm. Sometimes I *attempt* to go to bed at a more reasonable time but I don't because he cries for cuddles.

Just can't say no to this adorable face and voice.
View attachment 275505
OMC WHO COULD???

Deilla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nyke loves blankets. Currently he has one for his bed, two for my bed and two for the sofa. Though the faux fur blanket he's lost interest in. Not sure why. I guess it's not new enough. I just love it when he curls up on a blanket. I want to buy more for him but I don't know where else to put them.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nyke loves blankets. Currently he has one for his bed, two for my bed and two for the sofa. Though the faux fur blanket he's lost interest in. Not sure why. I guess it's not new enough. I just love it when he curls up on a blanket. I want to buy more for him but I don't know where else to put them.
That's my dilemma, too, and that's why I have cat beds in the closets. My three sleep with me when it's cold, and when it's not, they can be found just about anywhere in the house. I do have a lot of cat blankets on chairs.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I created the 'Chicken Monster'! I give him Walmart's deli fried chicken several times a day (he eats canned food too!) I buy the whole chicken and cut it up and put small portrions in the freezer. He absolutely INSISTS on it, very annoying! No chicken tenders, no chicken nuggets, HAS to be deli chicken!
As well he should. Nothing but the BEST for our beloveds.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Upon arriving home you must acknowledge the cat before putting away the groceries, hanging up your coat, or sorting the mail. Drop everything you are holding and greet your kitty.
Pretty much, yep :lol:

so they wouldnt get cold feet.
I tell myself it's because I want the exercise LOL