How do you accept?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When Cocoa was very little, not long after I got him I saw him at the top of my long flight of stairs in my home. Twelve steps! He wanted to go down them. He was determined. He began going down. I stayed with him so he wouldn't get hurt. He went step..... plop......step.....plop. He was so cute. He got to the middle one day and screamed for me as if to say Mom! Help! It wasn't long before he mastered them. Mandie is overweight. Sometimes I'd encourage her to go up and down the stairs. Sometimes as I walked behind her going down Cocoa walked right along side her as if he was encouraging her. He was my little personal training assistant. He was and always will be a treasure to me. Oh I forgot to add. Thanks to Cocoa motivating Mandie to play she lost three pounds!

This is one of my favorite pictures of him. I've shown it here before. Worth seeing again

Last edited:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, you are right @angels4mom.....when they are kittens they run so fast around the room, that you would think they would just crash into things.  But like you said, my cats would always take the stairs, more slowly.  like that step, plop you said.  It's like they know to be more careful on stairs.

Both my cats liked to sleep at the top step, but I would have to move them, since I did not want myself or anyone else tripping over them.  They would listen, for awhile, and then go back...lol.  Rascals.

Will Mandie do the stairs with you then?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

^He is so precious! Do you have some more photos you can share? (I don't have any photos of Zimmie.)
Hi @Primula....did you not take any photos?, or did you lose them on the computer?.  It happened to me once.

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, you are right @angels4mom
.....when they are kittens they run so fast around the room, that you would think they would just crash into things.  But like you said, my cats would always take the stairs, more slowly.  like that step, plop you said.  It's like they know to be more careful on stairs.

Both my cats liked to sleep at the top step, but I would have to move them, since I did not want myself or anyone else tripping over them.  They would listen, for awhile, and then go back...lol.  Rascals.

I use to say Cocoa had a kitty's form of ADHD. KCHD or Kitty Cat Hyperactivity Disorder

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, you are right @angels4mom
.....when they are kittens they run so fast around the room, that you would think they would just crash into things.  But like you said, my cats would always take the stairs, more slowly.  like that step, plop you said.  It's like they know to be more careful on stairs.

I use to say Cocoa had a kitty's form of ADHD. KCHD or Kitty Cat Hyperactivity Disorder
KCHD....Kitty Cat Hyperactivity Disorder.....that's a good one.  All kittens would have that, then.

The best is when they just get tired and crash to sleep wherever.

Hey before you mentioned, the Nanny.  Was that the one with Fran Drescher?  or the new Nanny shows?

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
KCHD....Kitty Cat Hyperactivity Disorder.....that's a good one.  All kittens would have that, then.

Hey before you mentioned, the Nanny.  Was that the one with Fran Drescher?  or the new Nanny shows?

Yeah the one with Fran. I love that show.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah the one with Fran. I love that show.
That is so cool.  What I remember about that show is her laugh.  I don't remember seeing all the episodes, so will check them out if online.  Some of those older sitcoms....are so much funnier than the new ones.

I remember Fresh Prince, Golden Girls, Three's Company, and its so cool that you can watch them on online, or dvd's now.  whenever you want.

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is so cool.  What I remember about that show is her laugh.  I don't remember seeing all the episodes, so will check them out if online.  Some of those older sitcoms....are so much funnier than the new ones.
I remember Fresh Prince, Golden Girls, Three's Company, and its so cool that you can watch them on online, or dvd's now.  whenever you want.

I get Netflix. You can get thousands of shows and movies for 7.99 a month. A friend thought it was a good idea to get comedies to help me through my grief. I like Golden Girls, Fresh Prince, Family Matters and MASH too.

Last edited: