Help! My Boyfriend Gets Toast On My Cat!

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat Chuchi likes goldfish crackers. I know they aren't good for him. I just give him a couple. I have to, he stands there staring at me until I give in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat Chuchi likes goldfish crackers. I know they aren't good for him. I just give him a couple. I have to, he stands there staring at me until I give in.
Well, when they give you the goldfish cracker eyes it's impossible to say no.

important question, was the toast buttered?
And I believe it was peanut butter toast, so in a sense yes? I'd hate to see what happens if PB gets on kitty ... I don't think it pairs well with Olives.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are CRAZY. :nervous::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: :confused: I think I am going to just move on and find a different, maybe a little more intellectual thread to read. Very funny though, ladies, I have to admit.:):D:running:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe the boyfriend doesn't need to be rehomed, perhaps a 12 step toast program would be best.
Or if he can substitute his behavior for another, that might work too.
Here, Mr. Toast Man, have a pop tart!...ooops, wait, bad idea.

KarenKat KarenKat , if your boyfriend is reading and laughing he's a good sport!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Wooow! Maybe I just need a PoptartCat! Love it! Feline breakfast pastry. Most impurrtant meal of the day.

And yes, even though he avoids all social media he has been following along. Hi BF!! :hellocomputer: