Hello From Massachusetts And Our Loving Home With Three Amazing Norwegian Forest Cats!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, has 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine seen your post? I'm sure he will now. :wink:

Welcome to TCS!:wave3: You have definitely found the right place to exchange stories about your three Norwegian Forest cats. There is a wealth of information on the forum that I'm sure you will enjoy starting with the Articles as well as the Reviews. Please feel free to check out all the sections and resources. Glad to have you aboard! Pretty please post some pics of your trio, we would love to see them.:camera:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
A9FB705C-D826-44C8-828E-2B4D3E728314.gif
Kimsb, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
0E82A4ED-D2FA-4009-9AFF-9AA365CFFFD5.gif

Glad to have you with us and feel free to ask questions if you have any and do post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Please post photos of your fur babies for us to see!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kimsb Kimsb - Welcome to TCS! Three weegies? Holy cow - do you use a regular forklift to move your cases of cat food around, or did you just put in a railroad siding?

We need photos of these great beauties! You can post them here, or on the Big Breeds thread, here:

The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

or just about anywhere else in the Photo Threads Forum. Here's my little Bob:

bob_scottiecat.jpg

Just barely over 44 inches nose-to-tail, and a fraction over 35 pounds. Bob says, "come on now - post those photos!"

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :hithere: Please tell us more about your cats. :catlove:And post pics. We love pictures. :camera: