Has anyone tried Feline Instincts: My Natural Cat premix?

BuchoyNachosMikoy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,

I am currently looking at different premixes available: Alnutrin, EZComplete, KnowBetter and MyNaturalCat from Feline Instincts.

While I do see a lot of people talking about Alnutrin, EZ and KnowBetter (previously known as Better in the Raw - BITR), I haven’t seen much about My Natural Cat.

This is their website:
Cats Archives - Feline Instincts

They have quite a range of premixes for cats and dogs. Has anyone tried it out? Can you please share your experience with it?

Thank you to anyone who would respond.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are some TCS threads about Feline Instincts:

It doesn't seem as popular as the other brands you mention. You can't go wrong with any pre-mix. Just follow the directions. Some may need additional supplements added while others do not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BuchoyNachosMikoy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

It doesn't seem as popular as the other brands you mention. You can't go wrong with any pre-mix. Just follow the directions. Some may need additional supplements added while others do not.
Thank you for the response! Will check on these threads.

Maryvonne

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I have been using Feline Instincts for around 20 years. I even moved from the usa to france and i have it delivered here.
The owner Felice is super nice and very helpful. We always make ours with turkey breast, sometimes with a little thigh mixed in.
Before this i bought the best cat food i could find but still had issues like diarrhea.
Now, with my 12 year old cat, we have never really seen the vet since the beginning ( one rabies shot , unnecessarily because there is no rabies in france, but it’s The Law)
I also use cbd oil for cats and occasional collodial silver drops in her food