~~~ Good Friday Morning ~~~

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Hey everybody, TGIF. I can't wait to relax this weekend. Supposed to be a rainy, stormy day here, so that'll make it go by really slow.

Anybody have any plans for the weekend??

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow!! Jason you got this thread started early! I wasn't expecting it until abouut 10!!!

Weather is supposed to be nice today and most of the weekend. I am going to try to talk my mom into going yard sale-ing with me saturday.

Sunday! My aunt is coming from Indiana!! YAY!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Wow!! Jason you got this thread started early! I wasn't expecting it until abouut 10!!!

Weather is supposed to be nice today and most of the weekend. I am going to try to talk my mom into going yard sale-ing with me saturday.

Sunday! My aunt is coming from Indiana!! YAY!!!!!!
I work 9-6 Monday through Thursday and 8-5 Friday so it's going to be a little earlier on Fridays.

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goood morning! Good morning!
I can't believe I woke up at 7am on a day that I didn't have to go to work! But I'm here, and the suns out and shining
Supposed to thunderstorm this afternoon, despite the bright sunshine right now. I'm kind of looking forward to it though, we haven't had a thunderstorm yet, just snow.
No plans for this weekend, and sometimes that's the best way to have it
Have a lovely day everyone!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DRIVEN

I work 9-6 Monday through Thursday and 8-5 Friday so it's going to be a little earlier on Fridays.
Atleast you are getting more normal hours. Getting off earlier on Fridays is going to give you LONGER WEEKENDS!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TGIF indeed!

The day is lovely outside so far, but we are expecting thunderstorms by the end of the day. That probably means no park for Kevin tonight - he will be disappointed! If it is raining then we will take him to the local mall and let him run around. Plus we need to go there this weekend anyway. It has been getting so warm here and he only has 2 short sleeved shirts - we have to buy him some new ones!

Other then that - I hope to get some rest this weekend - I won't count on it, but it is nice to dream! Also have to start getting stuff ready for the new baby - 5 weeks today and he will be here.

Hope everyone has a great day!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone!

Its going to be a great day at work today (yeah, right) Since its the end of the month, that means its gonna be super busy.... great

I hope to get out of there eary today so I can get a head start on driving home to see my family this weekend! I can't wait to get home!

Well - off to work I go!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!!

It's almost 9am here and I just woke up
Today I have the day off and I'm planning on going with my mom to a store where she says she's "found the one" the dress that's she's going to wear to my wedding. This weekend I have no plans in particular. I need to get in some studying...not for 2 exams anymore but 3!!...ahhh!, I'm ready to pull my hair out!!, I want to renew my instructor rating though, as it lapsed in August/05.

Anyways, have a great weekend everyone!!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good friday morning everyone
What a beautiful day to be in St. Louis
its sunny, with a high in the mid 70's
I have to work tommorow so its not really friday for me, but I'm not complaining, overtime pay works for me anyday
I hope everyone has a spectacular day and a wonderful weekend.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

FIVE WEEKS!! Wow! That isn't to far off! We will start the countdown!
I know - it hit me about 4 am this morning that I have basically nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, done for the new baby! I have to start making lists, etc and get my but in gear. Only 3 more weeks at work and then at least I will have 2 weeks at home to get everything really together! No need to panic yet, right?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

I know - it hit me about 4 am this morning that I have basically nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, done for the new baby! I have to start making lists, etc and get my but in gear. Only 3 more weeks at work and then at least I will have 2 weeks at home to get everything really together! No need to panic yet, right?
It sure is getting close!!

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
everyone.

It was nice this morning but its raining now

Just taxed my bike for the summer, hoping to go out on it tomorrow but the forecast is for wind and rain

Done my shopping, been to the Doc's (have a food allergy apparently!) came home with loads of food and a big bag of creams, tablets and some sort of shampoo for my hair.

Its kinda weird as i have never had any allergies before. I guess all this new found healthy eating the last 2 months is too much for my body
Havent had a Big Mac, chips, chocolate or crisps for weeks now. Must admit i do feel better for it tho'.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its cloudy and windy today. Rain forecast for later so I'm not sure if I'll do anything outside.
While working on landscape plan I found out I have a wrong measurement by 2 1/2 ft!!! So tomorrow before I go to bridal shower I will stop by and re measure!!! So working on the other parts of the design and doing pricing!!!
But I won't do this all day. After the shower I will go grocery shopping so DH had food to eat while I am gone and to pick up things for my sister. Maybe convince DH to go out to eat tonite as we have to pick up some material for my bulletin board which I should start painting!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
TGIF!!
Friday! Friday! Friday!

this has been a long week for some reason... I go get the kittens from Eileen tomorrow!!! yippeeeeeee!
i can't wait to see them!

since I'm getting the kits tomorrow, i have the day off-yeah!-and am getting my oil changed in the morning, finishing cleaning the house tonight
and working on sunday, nothing else going on for me!