~~~ Good Friday Morning ~~~

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good friday morning. I have to go back to the pit for 13 hours today. I really dread it. I am still irritated and don't want to go for fear of a repeat of yesterday. My boss already called me asking if I could go to the bank for her (she is so lazy some days) because she "is finding things she wants to do and hasn't had time" translation: she has been on her cell with her kids and forgot to go.
Brad and I got into an arguement last night the clencher to my horrible day.
I work all weekend with that little punk kid who I'd rather fire then look at.
ok, I'm done ranting, I have to leave soon and I'm not even dressed, can you tell how excited I am to go to work??? I work at 11.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is "Rehearsapalooza"...I have 3 2 hour rehearsals today. The one for the Pierrot ensemble (as in, Pierrot Lunaire by Arnold Schoenberg...I'm sure if most of you heard it, you'd be frightened. Not only is it atonal, but it's about a sad clown and it's sung sprechtstime-style in German) went unexpectedly well...we started with the hardest movement first and we went a little over on time, so as a result my kitties were angry when I got home because food was a little late. You'd think they had been starving for days!

I have a rehearsal for a minimalist piece late this afternoon, which is really hypnotic and strangely satisfying to play

This weekend, it's cleaning, shelter work and brunch on Sunday, with laundry and practicing. I think we're going to see Thank You for Smoking