Getting Into Mischief

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the main concept of TPing is to throw the roll high into a tree so that it comes down like streamers, and TP is cheaper than streamers. I don't get the concept of putting it on a car though.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Although I was an annoying and snarly teenager, I never TP'ed anyone's house or car or pulled any other pranks. But when Lily and Iris were kittens, they paper toweled the kitchen, family room, and hallway. Does that count? :lol:
:runningcat:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a pretty lame kid and did absolutely nothing mischievous. Even the most rebellious thing I did was an accident. I flooded the football field in high school by accident.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think this counts but...

I was an oddly obedient child - always doing what I was told. Not sure why. I guess I was just born that way? So, I never did TPing or anything like that.

BUT! I was a kleptomaniac and I loved to steal things from people. In grade 1 I think it was... I became so fascinated with the blue sticky tack my teacher always used to hold paper onto the board. One day, I decided that I wanted it so I waited until no one was looking and plucked them off the board piece by piece. I did get caught of course and I cried my eyes out because the teacher was furious. I didn't get caught in the act but afterwards. I used to steal school supplies and toys from other children. No idea why I started doing that but I eventually grew out of it. I'm still tempted from time to time but I haven't stolen anything in over 13 years now? I honestly have no idea when I stopped. :running: