Game - Answer the last question and ask the next

Status
Not open for further replies.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No

Do you enjoy making new dishes or do you stick to the ones you're used to cooking?

lonelocust

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like trying new things, but it's usually easier to just stick with regulars. I make something new if I have the time and energy to bother thinking about it and shopping, etc.

Have you tried a recipe&ingredients delivery service like Blue Apron or HelloFresh? I was making new things much more often when I was getting that.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My sister uses Blue Apron and she cannot say enough good things about them. They are very pleased. We don't use it.

Do you enjoy baking?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes

Have you ever used a milk delivery service? We used Royal Crest Dairy in Colorado for a long time and it was great. It's one of the very few things I miss from there. They deliver so much more than just milk. Juice, eggs, cheese, butter, bread, cookie dough, etc, etc, etc. Their prices are pretty close to grocery prices too. We had a standing delivery order for milk and when we finished a gallon, I'd rinse the bottle and put it in the box on the porch. The driver would pick the empties up when he  brought the next order. If I needed anything else, I'd just mark it off on the order form he always left in the box and it would be there with the next delivery. It was so convenient. Not really doable in the Florida heat though.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Does it count if my father was the door to door milkman? :lol3:

Do you exercise regularly?

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise
No one super famous, but a couple of people who are fairly niche famous. My hosuemate is an indy game dev. whose games get showcased at some fairly large events. Also, one of my two sponsors at the local ham radio club is Ward silver (who is quite well known in the ham community)

and my question is... "Have you been experiencing really weird weather this winter?"

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No one super famous, but a couple of people who are fairly niche famous. My hosuemate is an indy game dev. whose games get showcased at some fairly large events. Also, one of my two sponsors at the local ham radio club is Ward silver (who is quite well known in the ham community)

and my question is... "Have you been experiencing really weird weather this winter?"
Not so sure about wierd, but certainly different from the past few years.

The average rainy season where I live has about 13" of rain; this year it's been 21" more or less, with more to come. Good, but well, not always.

Have you experienced temperatures lower than -30F?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, unfortunately :(. Although if you know how to dress for it, it's not as bad as you might think.

Once I had to carry mail when it was -80 windchill. I think base temp was -35 or -40. I was wearing so many layers that I actually got too warm a few times! But it's sort of hard to walk when you're that bundled up ;).

Have you experienced temperatures over 110f?

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes. Here in Arizona the temperature is 110 and higher most days in summer.

Is there a food you absolutely won't taste?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yes. Many things. Nothing containing banana, hard cooked eggs, green peppers, nori, black licorice or oysters

Do you like iced tea?

Status
Not open for further replies.