Game - Answer the last question and ask the next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pam, if I had a cat shelter in town I swear I would live there. There's about a million stray cats here, but no shelter. The shelter we use is across the Connecticut River. Great place, but very time-consuming for me to get there what with only one bus per hour, etc. Major disappointment.

Is the question do we like peeps? Are they the wee marshmallow Easter things? Never eaten one.

Do you like Easter eggs? Loved them as kids in England, but never have them now except for an occasional Cadbury crime-filled egg.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never been too fond of Easter Eggs myself but I love to buy the biggest one I can get at Easter  and let mes great grandchildren gather around it and break it with large wooden spoons.

Do you hide small Easter Eggs around the house or garden for the chidren in your family search for them?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Not normally but if someone says something that really vexes me I can go off. For instance my neighbor, ass that he is, told me a

few days ago that he wanted to kick one of the stray cats in our neighborhood because he sprayed on his slider. I think he would

do it.

Do you like to garden?

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not normally but if someone says something that really vexes me I can go off. For instance my neighbor, ass that he is, told me a
few days ago that he wanted to kick one of the stray cats in our neighborhood because he sprayed on his slider. I think he would
do it.

Do you like to garden?
Ugh, what a Neanderthal. He probably spits on the sidewalk as he walks along.

I hate gardening with a passion. All that dirt.

Are you a sensitive person?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know two meanings of the word "sensitive", one is negative i;e; easily offended" and the other one is positive i.e; capable of registering small differences in quality, etc.  I don't think I am unduly offended and I hope that I am capable of registering differences in quality but I would prefer to leave it to others to judge.

In the beach do you spend most of the time  lying down sun bathing or do you prefer to walk up and down the beach  with your feet in the water?

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No sunbathing. Skin cancer worries. Love to take a long walk down the beach.

When sightseeing, do you prefer to stay outdoors people watching or inside a museum?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to say I would visit the museums and then people watch.

Where is the most beautiful sunset you have ever seen?

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, haven't a clue.

When we visited Paris, which we thought was amazing, I really wanted to visit the Louvre. But, come the day, I preferred to spend the entire day outside people-watching. Loved it.

Which is the best place, bar none, that you have ever visited (or lived in)? For me, my #1 is NYC. No question about it.

Last edited:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember a breathtaking sunset when dining one evening in the terrace of a hotel in Sorrento, SW of Italy. Unfortunately I don't have a pic to show but I'm lucky to enjoy some magnific sunsets every evening right on the sea from my windows here in Montevideo.

Sorry, I just realized I've been too slow. I will then answer Primula's question  PARIS is my choice.I adore.

When visiting a town do you let your guide drive you through it or do you prefer walking as much as posssible?

Last edited:

mommy2nala

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I prefer walking and doing the site seeing at my own pace.

When booking a vacation that is a distance from your home, but you could drive or take an airplane, which do you prefer to do?

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't drive so I would have to fly.

Who do you love more - your spouse or your cats? I love my cats much more.

mommy2nala

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love my cat, but I have to say I love my Fiance more. 

When your cat has to go to the Vet do you have to trick them before you get the carrying case out or they will hide in the corner under the bed?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
No I think that would freak the cat out.

Which seat do you prefer on an airplane, e.g. window, middle or aisle?

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
That's a tough one.  Can't we have both?  
   I seem to swing between salty and sweet - right now I'm in a sweet phase.

Do you have cable?  

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Yes.

Do you enjoy going to see movies and eating popcorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.