Funny Quote

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I saw a dish towel yesterday that said "I Want To Be A Stay At Home Cat Mom." I started laughing out loud in the middle of the store, garnering several looks.

Does anyone else have a favorite funny cat quote? Maybe this could be a question of the day.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, white shadow white shadow ; I hadn't run into that thread before, and I just took your suggestion. :lol:

The bumper sticker was given to me as a thank you from a friend who also has a cat, and knows that I'm an atheist. I got some flexible magnetic backing, so all my bumper stickers are removable and don't have any kind of negative effect on the car's resale value (not to mention that it means that if I ever do sell the car I get to keep my bumper stickers).

Yes, I have permission from Brian Crane, who draws the Pickles strip, to post this here.

Margret

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, white shadow white shadow ; I hadn't run into that thread before, and I just took your suggestion. :lol:

The bumper sticker was given to me as a thank you from a friend who also has a cat, and knows that I'm an atheist. I got some flexible magnetic backing, so all my bumper stickers are removable and don't have any kind of negative effect on the car's resale value (not to mention that it means that if I ever do sell the car I get to keep my bumper stickers).

Yes, I have permission from Brian Crane, who draws the Pickles strip, to post this here.

Margret
:crackup::crackup::crackup: Did Baby Girl start a cartoon I'm not aware of?? :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also Margret Margret , really cool that you got the artists permission.
Give him my regards, he "knows" cats apparently!
Yes, he does. Really nice guy, too. I haven't emailed him since, um, 2016, I think? He sent me a copy of the strip after I was on his website and mentioned that I remembered it and was disappointed that it wasn't up on the website (too old, I guess), and when I wanted to post it in Funny pictures and memes I emailed him for permission, which he was very happy to give.

Margret