Found Feral Kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gfromleeds

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
20170701_230856.jpg
20170701_230727.jpg

Well the cage has gone and been replaced by a cat tower which she immediately claimed lol she settled right in now and if anything a little too confident as shes constantly running around knocking things over
She regularly come up to us for a fuss but dosent stay long cos she has so much energy she runs off to find something else to knock over lol
She met out other cats and shes not phased at all by them even when the oldest hisses and spits at her she just carrys on doing what she was doing
I think shes gona be a great addition to the family
Thankyou to everyone that contributed advice along the way

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gfromleeds

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
received_10156349392341110.jpeg
Hard to belive its the same cat that was just over 2 weeks ago filthy and terrified of people wondering around a rubbish dump

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is absolutely a little charmer! She is so very lucky to have you in her life. It sounds like everything is going well, time helps everything. I saw a white cat that had been a resident 'dump' cat at the dump the other day, matted and dirty, then a week later it was dead, killed by the machinery. I cried when I saw her and said a prayer for her to finally have peace after her tough life. Your baby will have a much better home and someone to love her, she will give you so much in return. Bless you for your kindness.