Festival of TOYS!! Post a photo of your kitten or cat with their latest or greatest favorite TOY!

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw
Initially put this photo in another thread, but, I guess it belongs here.
Any NEW toy is his favorite. This one said "Tough Buddy" and I inspected it very well and gave it my HIGHEST toy longevity recommendation....30 minutes. :lol:
However, it has proven itself a worthy adversary. It made it through the whole weekend. :yess:
awww what a beauty you are, love your tough buddy

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you mama africa. At last I succeeded in motivating her. Apart from the ping pong balls she ignored all the other toys. By the way the 6 ping pong balls and 2 tennis balls have disappeared somewhere, probably under different pieces of furniture. I hope y 4 years old great grandson wi recover them for me.
Gypsy will play with these plastic practice golf balls. She likes them better than ping pong balls because she can get her claws in the holes to flip them.
Orange Balls.jpg

Tashanasha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Marx has now switched to dog toys. :D When I bought his bed a couple of months ago (which of course is never used) this came as a freebie. He hasn't paid any attention to it when it arrived, but for the past week he's been dragging it through the whole house, throwing it, licking it and also bringing it to us so we can play fetch o_O He's one confused little teenager :biggrin:

IMG_20180711_085403.jpg

Before this, he had a cat nip mouse which he adored. It disappeared at one point. I moved all the furniture in order to find it, but nothing. I have no idea what he might have done to it.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I grab Honeybunny a toy pretty much everytime i go to Petco (2x a month) so she has a lot of toys, but her favorite is this cheap 99 cent foil crinkle ball. She'll play with it for an hour straight, fetch it for me if i throw it, go retrieve it if it falls behind furniture...

She has another toy she likes a lot, a mouse that lights up and buzzes, but this little half mushed tinfoil ball is her fave :)

20180710_174909.jpg
20180710_043748.jpg
20180710_043859.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean, Mer.kitten Mer.kitten ! I have a couple of those too. All I have to do is grab the ball and "scrunch! scrunch! scrunchie" in my hand and my cat bolts into a full-blown Zoomies. The sound is more exciting than the ball in our case, though!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, these tunnels are fun and C'est Moi looks very happy. Speedy has one of these tunnels and can sometimes go wild with it, running through it as fast as lightning. Of course, the tunnel makes a nice swooshy swoosh noise when she does and it makes her go crazy again.:runningcat:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, these tunnels are fun and C'est Moi looks very happy. Speedy has one of these tunnels and can sometimes go wild with it, running through it as fast as lightning. Of course, the tunnel makes a nice swooshy swoosh noise when she does and it makes her go crazy again.:runningcat:
R raysmyheart C'est Moi loves the sound that the tunnel makes, too! She has a larger tunnel that makes kind of a "crinkly" sound. If she's in the other room and she hears me shake the tunnel making it go crinkle, crinkle, crinkle, she will come running in and start running back and forth through the tunnel.