Feral / Stray ? Started living inside on Oct 16th

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Unc

Made in U.S.A.
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't read the whole thread. But have you thought about micro chipping him?
Thanks, Thats a very good idea, I had him checked for one but never crossed my mind
Yes that will be done at the first opportunity

Thanks for the heads-up

So sorry you're having a hard time,especially after your service ... it's heartbreaking,you guys should get red carpet treatment and the finest care of all

We do live in a crazy world these days( not like when you & I grew up) its unsafe in many many areas BUT we know better and can do our best to avoid potential danger and keep out of harms way becausd we have intellect and can reason- our kitty's do not.So I hope you are able to finish your project asap,believe me I do understand about obstacles Unc and we can only do the best we can-I wish you the best(& Lil Unc)
Thanks my friend, its been very disappointing of late, Been involved with the VA Medical System for years
Father was 100% VA Care WWII service and wounded, So I have seen a major drop in the care provided as
of late. I went into emergency on Feb 4th AND only talked to the Doc for 5 minutes prior to March
Sent home with 1 time use catheters and told to RE-USE when I questioned this I was told 3rd WORLD COUNTRY
use them multiple times ????????? I wont go into my response BUT I now have a new Doctor

Oh yes the Vinyl Fence is all stacked in the back yard just waiting for me to get back on my feet
so I can dig the cement foundation and pour the cement. Feeling better and I finaly got the
ANTIBIOTICS for the UTI they caused. Very soon I should be able to complete the project

Thank you all for the help and concern its very much appreciated

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, Thats a very good idea, I had him checked for one but never crossed my mind
Yes that will be done at the first opportunity

Thanks for the heads-up

Thanks my friend, its been very disappointing of late, Been involved with the VA Medical System for years
Father was 100% VA Care WWII service and wounded, So I have seen a major drop in the care provided as
of late. I went into emergency on Feb 4th AND only talked to the Doc for 5 minutes prior to March
Sent home with 1 time use catheters and told to RE-USE when I questioned this I was told 3rd WORLD COUNTRY
use them multiple times ????????? I wont go into my response BUT I now have a new Doctor

Oh yes the Vinyl Fence is all stacked in the back yard just waiting for me to get back on my feet
so I can dig the cement foundation and pour the cement. Feeling better and I finaly got the
ANTIBIOTICS for the UTI they caused. Very soon I should be able to complete the project

Thank you all for the help and concern its very much appreciated
You're in my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery

It's awful when there's a million things you want to do and your body prevents you from even just one- uhhh,these Golden Years are just something else but it sure ain't "Golden" lol

God Bless you my Friend❤🙏

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww THANKS so much

BTW I am very happy that UNC Found me when he did, HE has been my support
and friend for the last month, Not sure how I would of handled this WITHOUT him.

I feel the Holy Spirit sent him so I MUST KEEP him safe
AMEN!

Unc

Made in U.S.A.
Adult Cat
Purraise
As promised a couple photos of UNCs
"So glad your HOME" welcome

:redheartpump: He has grown into my best friend, Greats me at the door when I come home,
leads me to the kitchen where he lays on his back, stretches out and purrs waiting
for his belly rubs and cuddles, i will get a picture of this "So GLAD your home" Welcome
that i have become accustom too, just Love this little guy

floor.jpg

floor2.jpg

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
As promised a couple photos of UNCs
"So glad your HOME" welcome

:redheartpump: He has grown into my best friend, Greats me at the door when I come home,
leads me to the kitchen where he lays on his back, stretches out and purrs waiting
for his belly rubs and cuddles, i will get a picture of this "So GLAD your home" Welcome
that i have become accustom too, just Love this little guy

View attachment 473176

View attachment 473177
He's so cute,it would be impossible not to fall head over heels for little Unc!

How are you feeling now since the antibiotics ?

Unc

Made in U.S.A.
Adult Cat
Purraise
He's so cute,it would be impossible not to fall head over heels for little Unc!

How are you feeling now since the antibiotics ?
Aw, thanks so much, he loves the complements and attention

He has actually captured the hearts of ALL my Neighbors :hyper: but getting concerned
since I hear comments like "Thats the kind of CAT I want" so the Catio / Vinyl fence
is becoming a BIG priority,

Thanks again YES, Looks like the Antibiotics worked, still have a few more
tests before we know the Exact cause BUT things are back to Pre-Episode SO
thanking the HOLY SPIRIT for the guidance and help :redheartpump:

SOON, VERY soon just waiting for the weather to get dry for a second and I can start
digging the foundation for the CATIO FENCE :beerchug:

This guy is too special to loose

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, thanks so much, he loves the complements and attention

He has actually captured the hearts of ALL my Neighbors :hyper: but getting concerned
since I hear comments like "Thats the kind of CAT I want" so the Catio / Vinyl fence
is becoming a BIG priority,

Thanks again YES, Looks like the Antibiotics worked, still have a few more
tests before we know the Exact cause BUT things are back to Pre-Episode SO
thanking the HOLY SPIRIT for the guidance and help :redheartpump:

SOON, VERY soon just waiting for the weather to get dry for a second and I can start
digging the foundation for the CATIO FENCE :beerchug:

This guy is too special to loose
Aw ,no doubt !Glad to know you're doing better-you remain in my prayers big Unc and lil Unc too❤

Look forward to seeing more of your handiwork and knowing Unc is safely secured👍

Unc

Made in U.S.A.
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aw ,no doubt !Glad to know you're doing better-you remain in my prayers big Unc and lil Unc too❤

Look forward to seeing more of your handiwork and knowing Unc is safely secured👍
Thanks Soooo Much, I can use all the prayers I can get :itslove:

I am really itching to get the Fence in place, but still raining
BTW on these rainy days Unc likes to spend time in his TOY TOWER
by the Window, I suspect he likes the close tight space as he really likes
to be held very close and tight. the protected space is a comfort for him

toy_tower.jpg

toy_tower.jpg