Feral Cat In Coma - Need House Remedies Advise

Miry-Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi M mr Worried ! I've been watching this thread for more updates on the kitty. I'm not sure of the outcome as of yet, but I do know that a lot of people in this world wouldn't have shown the kindness you have for a feral cat that is possibly in it's final days. In my book, you're a hero.

Please keep us updated if you have a moment. I'm pretty sure that we are all cheering you on.

Lalka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been going over the comments and realized it sounded a bit harsh. It also sounded like we were mad at you. It's not you we are mad at, it's the whole situation that put this cat there to begin with.
Well said, but i dont think our comments were harsh...When it come to writing words instead of talking it can be hard to know the feelings behind a sentence. We are all worried about this cat and it would be great to have news from you not only about the cat but also about you.

MoonRockyMistyMuffin

I love cats but I'm not lonely
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry I don't know many house remedies that would help. Have you figured out the problem? Please keep me updated on what happens. Sending good vibes your way! :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a feeling she didn't make it through the night and the OP isn't coming back on to tell us.
We did let our passion overtake our typing just a bit.