Favourite Name

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
mightyboosh mightyboosh - Snowshoes aren't inherently evil as such - just ask @Kieka - but their inquisitive Nature, coupled with their problem-solving ability, makes them furry little terrors.

They need to open everything - doors, drawers, kitchen cabinets - and inspect the contents. One of the first days that Moo Shu was in the main house, I awoke to a pattern of strange sounds - "rustle-tinkle, rustle tinkle - dink, dink, dink - booiinnk - Mrrrroooow!" - repeated about once a minute. When I'd made my way downstairs, there she was on the counter, with the silverware drawer open just below her, methodically fishing one teaspoon after another out of the dividers, and flipping them onto the floor. At each success, she'd let loose a jarring, "Mrrrroooow!" as a fashion in which to congratulate herself.

I told her, "no, no," set her back on the floor, closed the drawer, rounded up the errant flatware, and set to washing it. I was nearly finished when I heard the familiar, "rustle-tinkle, rustle tinkle - dink, dink, dink - booiinnk - Mrrrroooow!" as the first of the tablespoons struck the floor just behind me, caroming off my ankle. I looked at her and said, "Moo Shu!" and she cocked her head quizzically, and then reached into the drawer once more, absolutely unfazed.

She's obsessed with electronics, and must paw at the power buttons of every appliance and remote control - including the light switches, the toaster oven and the microwave. It's not unusual to come downstairs in the middle of the night to the sound of the radio, two televisions and the ceiling fans all merrily doing what God and Thomas Edison intended, while she sits innocently on one of the sofas, proffering an, "who, me?" gaze. Snowshoes? Imagine a precocious three-year-old with ADHD, OCD, the dexterity of a chimp, the curiosity of an explorer, and a voice like an angry baby with colic.

Just let me find a box and some stamps.
:flail::lolup: :lol: :lol2::crackup:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
DD wondered why I neglected to include our own Sophiesaurus in mine. When she has a bout of the zoomies, you'd think she was a T Rex by the mess she makes.

"Lies I tell you. ALL LIES. I do no such thing. I am simply redecorating and no one appreciates my talent." - Sophiesaurus

:p :thumbsup::hellocomputer:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Greg".........short for gregarious. He was the cat he came to meet us when we visited his home to potentially adopt him.

20170422_090442.jpg

"Arnold"......... short for Arnold Dominus Maximus Terminator Schwarzenegger........ at 22 lbs, hes by far the biggest cat we have ever had!

IMG_0078.JPG

Elfilou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Arnold is such a cute name for a cat. I love cats with short people names! But also "sweet" names.

Elf(ie), Ted(dy) (Bear), Bob, Gary, Casper (or Caspurr haha), Cleo, Egypt, Murphy and I have a soft spot for "Mouse" or "Mouser" :lol: