Favourite Name

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Maggie & Demi of course, because I named them. I like people names for cats. One girl on here named her cats coffee names like Latte, I love that. Other names I've seen on here that I like are Gracie, Cassie, Cinnamon, and Mercy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm partial to my own, "Clawed-Ya," but my veterinarian's Catzilla Broguebiter is fitting since she's a shoe-killer. Never wear sandals around Catzilla Broguebiter.

I'm also partial to Kieka Kieka 's "Link" because I know that his formal name is, "Lincoln The Stinkin' Snowshoe."

;)
Stop it, I can't read for laughing. Catzilla Broguebiter. That's so good I may have to cheat on June Bug.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DD wondered why I neglected to include our own Sophiesaurus in mine. When she has a bout of the zoomies, you'd think she was a T Rex by the mess she makes.

"Lies I tell you. ALL LIES. I do no such thing. I am simply redecorating and no one appreciates my talent." - Sophiesaurus

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine You've implied a few times in posts that Moo Shu is a terribly evil cat. Is this true? If so please send the beast to me for therapy.
mightyboosh mightyboosh - Snowshoes aren't inherently evil as such - just ask Kieka Kieka - but their inquisitive Nature, coupled with their problem-solving ability, makes them furry little terrors.

They need to open everything - doors, drawers, kitchen cabinets - and inspect the contents. One of the first days that Moo Shu was in the main house, I awoke to a pattern of strange sounds - "rustle-tinkle, rustle tinkle - dink, dink, dink - booiinnk - Mrrrroooow!" - repeated about once a minute. When I'd made my way downstairs, there she was on the counter, with the silverware drawer open just below her, methodically fishing one teaspoon after another out of the dividers, and flipping them onto the floor. At each success, she'd let loose a jarring, "Mrrrroooow!" as a fashion in which to congratulate herself.

I told her, "no, no," set her back on the floor, closed the drawer, rounded up the errant flatware, and set to washing it. I was nearly finished when I heard the familiar, "rustle-tinkle, rustle tinkle - dink, dink, dink - booiinnk - Mrrrroooow!" as the first of the tablespoons struck the floor just behind me, caroming off my ankle. I looked at her and said, "Moo Shu!" and she cocked her head quizzically, and then reached into the drawer once more, absolutely unfazed.

She's obsessed with electronics, and must paw at the power buttons of every appliance and remote control - including the light switches, the toaster oven and the microwave. It's not unusual to come downstairs in the middle of the night to the sound of the radio, two televisions and the ceiling fans all merrily doing what God and Thomas Edison intended, while she sits innocently on one of the sofas, proffering an, "who, me?" gaze. Snowshoes? Imagine a precocious three-year-old with ADHD, OCD, the dexterity of a chimp, the curiosity of an explorer, and a voice like an angry baby with colic.

Just let me find a box and some stamps.

valentine319

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't name my girl but do love her name, Juliette.

Names I like Orion, Harlequin i would call Quinn and Starlet. Names have to go with the cat though.

I did have a cat named Mason and when we went to register him we had to decide on a second name in case it was taken. The secondary name was Bobo the wonder kitten:lolup: luckily he got Mason.

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Freya and June Bug as I loved following the thread so much . Think it I had another would name a 'cat name' though . I know someone who went to get a cat recently and so wanted to name his Elvis (due to anniversary ) - he was out voted by his family .. Haha