Emergency help!!!

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Are there any Veterinary places...or even Pet Stores...that you can call up...and ask them what they would suggest?
Maybe they would give you some sample stuff for free?
Even if you spend your time calling around...sometimes you run into someone on the phone...who is helpful and makes good suggestions.
Kind people live all over the world...so it would not hurt...to phone around...and ask.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Its 4am right now today the vet will come by 1pm or something gotta wait until that

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
So let us love him while he is here, and give his tiny life meaning.
Do me a favor...give him a strong name to carry with him. Names mean something.
If he makes it I'd like to call him leo
I will pray for him. And if he does not, I believe that he will go on, and he will know he was loved while he was here.
Rest in Heaven...Leo.
May you Run like the Wind. :rbheart:
Your life did have meaning...like Mamanyt1953...beautifully said.

I am sorry for your loss, Manika. :alright:

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Y'all helped me thanks for that.i was already going through a rough time as two of my cats died in December frisky and busy 😭

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: Condolences to you and your mama kitty. Little Leo may not have lived long but he has a great spirit and prayers from around the world were uplifted on his behalf. Leo knew a loving touch, the taste of his mother's milk, what is was to have a real name. Now his little spirit has returned to the Creator, the ancestors and those yet to be born. You have mentioned that the mama cat is still pregnant (she probably is - they can have kittens up to 2 weeks apart. What food are you feeding mama cat to ensure that she has enough calcium? If you can give her a high quality kitten food and KMR (kitten milk replacer), she will get the nutrition that she needs.
If you are up to it, can you start a thread about Frisky and Busy? You mentioned that they died after being spayed and I am hoping that we can figure out how to keep that from happening to Mama Cat.

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah offcourse we feed her wiskers and fish with rice.
Frisky and busy story is kinda big though
Let me tell

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
4 months ago feona gave birth to 3 beautiful healthy kitties as we already had 3 cats that time including busy and frisky we decided to give them for adoption to blue cross of india after 3 months and weening.3 months was over my parents suddenly decided to spay busy and frisky too i wasn't much into that yeah but we took them for spay and the kittens for adoption feona escaped as she sensed we're moving them. And blue cross is like 70 kilometres away from my home we took them to blue cross they said they'll vaccination and do the operation after 10 days u guys can come and take them home but situation was my idiotic dad said they wear stray cats because if we say there are pet cats they tell to visit three times for vaccination, blood test n the surgery.Then 8 days passed my dad took them home they were really skinny and seemed depressed screaming like anything after they heard my voice.all they did was drink water 💦 and they did eat no food at all.frisky did leave me for the whole the even to eat wanted me to be with her.and the day after that day busy's situation got worse she wasn't walking properly she was trippin every time to tried to walk so we were scared so took her and frisky to a vet she live pretty far from out house it take like 40 mins to reach there my mom and brother took them to her then here comes the truth she worked at bluecross for 5 years so she said that they must not have done the feligen vaccine and the surgery looks like it was done by amature vets.so now they must be affected with a deadly virus called calicivirus they next day we called blue cross and enquired then and they said the vaccination wasn't done

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You and those kitties have won our hearts and admiration. Leo came to teach us all and left when he had claimed us as family. He United us in love. His mother is beautiful too. I am so sorry you all suffered this loss. You suffered more too but you are also learning as the kitties teach you. This will give you knowledge and strength to help their cousins and others that come into your life. They accomplished so much for little kitties. People all over the world learned from them and you shared the love. Thank you for doing that and for giving them so much. Leo knew life, love and the comfort you and his mother gave him. Feona is a strong mother. You have some time to try and find the things that can raise her health if she needs it. The KMR would be great if you can find a way to get some. Goats milk could help too. You are giving her good food now so that is great. You are a great guardian to her. I don’t know what might be available to you there but high protein can help mom and any future babies. Sometimes we are not meant to save them, only to comfort the life before us and you did that beautifully. Thank you for being there even when it was very hard. You are a strong and good person. Many of us have suffered loss and our hearts weep with you. You are not alone even though we are far apart.

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So busy's condition got worse and worser she usually a weak immune system already no matter whatever treatment we gave and on 28th of December busy passed away.frisky was still doing but but her condition was getting worser and worser they both were really dehydrated as i was researching on Google as per that she developed sores in her mouth which makes eating impossible so we took frisky the next evening after busy's death to the vet for iv drips and fluids.we got there iv drips weare done and then here comes the tragic part she get seizers like continues epilepsy the vet suggested some meds go give them as soom as possible now we can't give any injection the cat will collapse and the epilepsy didn't stop we gave the medicine i didn't know wether she swallowed or not as the seizers did stop atleast the syrup will take 20-30mins to work but unfortunately while we were getting back home frisky died in the way by the time we reached home she was dead no movement it felt really tragic cuz for mom(buskey) died last year in april she was 6 she was raised by us she was more like my sister so i was atleast happy that i got her daughter but now she's also gone felt like a fullstop for my life and that show the story ends and busy and feona are sibling she seems to be missing her