Emergency help!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My parents don't have a car and there is no vet nearby 😭its india you can't find vets easily.the mother cat seems like she still has some more kittens i guess

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1 and a half years

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yep

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You need to keep the cat in a quiet warm place. But I wouldn’t try to move her now. Just make sure everyone is quiet around her and when the kittens are born, don’t handle them unless you have to.

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
For the kitten that is alive can you put her back with the mother if she isn’t.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you can be sure the baby is warm and comfortable as possible, make sure the mom cat is kept relaxed. Be sure mom cat has what she needs. Goats milk can be used for extra nutrition for her if she needs it and if that baby can manage to swallow tiny droplets. It may help the baby too. A little goats milk on a soft cloth might be suckled by the baby for comfort. The baby may just prefer to be close to mom, warm and hearing mom’s heart beat which is a great comfort to the baby. Our hopes and hearts are with you. Mom cat will know what to do and now she will just need your love and to get good nutrition. Keep her comfortable. You are a very kind person to be so caring about these kitties. We thank you for being there for them. Please do let us know how things go for them.

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The momma cat is leaving the kitten alone if i leave the room 😥

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He cannot breathe properly

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He stopped drinkin milk

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
The momma cat is leaving the kitten alone if i leave the room 😥
He cannot breathe properly
He stopped drinkin milk
Any way you can stay in the room...so that mama cat can stay with her kitten, too.
Really important that he gets warmth...from mama cat.

OR if mama cat is rejecting him...then you have to give him warmth...and food, kmr kitten milk,..with a eye dropper...one drop at a time.

I don't have any experience with kittens this small (most everything I learned is from the wonderful folks here, on the Cat site)
...but please see these two videos...for help:
The first one is in english..from the Kitten Lady..(Kitten Lady has many videos on youtube).
The second video is not in english...but the video shows many things to help a baby cat.
(even if not in english...the video shows how to help...especially with placement of a kitten when feeding)

Sending you many Prayers, and healing thoughts for Leo the kitten. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::caticon::heartshape:

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Y'all i live in india here kmr is not available 😭😥 i gave the the mom and the kitten a seperate room cuz i had to sleep like its 4 am in here 😭

Manika

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah i have watched both of em before when i was searching