Electric Can Opener

poppy2507

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've been popping the covers off the Weruva and tins of Fancy Feast, but am finding it hard to do that due to arthritis in my hands. I occasionally use a manual can opener, but wondered if there's a recommendation for a cheap electric can opener that opens the Fancy Feast tin and the Weruva?

Poppy's a poultry-only girl. She's proven allergic to fish of any kind, and I don't feed her beef. We long ago settled on Fancy Feast pate twice a day. I mix the 3.5 ounce tins of Fancy Feast Liver & Chicken with the 5.5 oz tins of Weruva chicken for her breakfast / mid-morning snack, and lunch, but she gets 1/2 the small can of Fancy Feast Turkey & Giblets for dinner, and the rest at 10 p.m.

I'm asking for a recommendation of a cheap electric can opener, preferably from Amazon, that can open tins as small as the Fancy Feast (3.5 oz) and big as the Weruva (5.5 oz).

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what your price point is, but I LOVE this can opener. It cuts the seal between the top and bottom so it doesn't leave any sharp edges and I can send the tops to recycling without slicing up my hands. It does get dull after a while, so you'd probably need to replace it about every 2 or 3 years under normal use.