Don't you love it when your cat...

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't you love it when your cat(s) would come up to you asking to be petted then while being petted, they'd get comfortable and have this attitude of "I'll ALLOW you to pet me because YOU want this."? I always laugh at Pepper when she does this.

What do you love about your cat(s)?

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine gets jumpy at times. Sometimes he forgets he isn't alone. He'd be doing something (which usually means nothing) and I'd sneak up on him and pet him, and he does this startled squeaky meow, his head turns sharply towards me, eyes wide open, before he realizes and goes "Oh, it's you."

Ten minutes later he does it again.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I love it when Monet crawls into my lap for some snuggling time- it isn't often he does this. He'd even purr and drool!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What I love the most about my ladies is that they each have a distinct personality. There is usually one that wants to snuggle while I am reading.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it when Angel gets the CRAZIES!  He cracks me up, running around like a silly monkey!  
  He makes me giggle.

I also love it when he comes up on the bed in the middle of the night, or in the morning for some snuggle time.

As soon as I start petting him, he starts purring away.  I love it because he has never been a lap kitty, & doesn't like to be held for very long, so I 

treasure the times he is snuggled up to my side. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it when tango paws at my blanket repeatedly until I lift it so he can get under the blanket.

I love it when heidi insists on snuggling up to my front.

I love it when spike tries to snag my arm as I eat a creamsicle to pull my arm to his mouth so he can lick the creamsicle.

I love it when buddy jumps on my shoulders and shoves his face/neck against my face demanding I kiss him.

I love it when zebra gives me her look and meow asking for me to pet her then she'd rub her face like mad against something while I pet her.

elise1030

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My mango knows my bedtime ritual. I go to the bathroom, she follows me and then runs to the bedroom door waiting to be let in so she can sit on my bed while I'm sleeping!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it when tango paws at my blanket repeatedly until I lift it so he can get under the blanket.

I love it when heidi insists on snuggling up to my front.

I love it when spike tries to snag my arm as I eat a creamsicle to pull my arm to his mouth so he can lick the creamsicle.

I love it when buddy jumps on my shoulders and shoves his face/neck against my face demanding I kiss him.

I love it when zebra gives me her look and meow asking for me to pet her then she'd rub her face like mad against something while I pet her.
That's so sweet!