Does Anyone Have Any Experience With Animal Communicators?

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
Experience with these "communicators." I didn't have an idea such a thing existed, to be honest. I would probably take it as something that is entertaining, but I don't know that I'd believe or pay anyone who does this.

How do I know what Cinnamon is feeling? By noticing her body language.

Last edited by a moderator:

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never been to a cat psychic. I have been to a few regular human psychics. I wasn't really that impressed. I am a bit psychic myself. Although I don't usually tell people that, because they think you are a freak or unbalanced. I think we all have psychic abilities and can tune into what our cats are feeling.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I_Wuv_Kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’ve contacted a communicator about this kitty
Will update the thread afterwards.

I_Wuv_Kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So after talking with the communicator, I think it went well. Nothing that makes me go omg this is 100% real but a lot of things that make me go hmm..... Can go in detail if anyone is interested.

That said, the fee was very reasonable ($45), the communicator was fantastic to deal with (Gayle Natasi), and even as an entertainment, it brought me peace, so I would say it was well worth it.

I_Wuv_Kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’ve had 4 sessions with an animal communicator now and thought it’s time to write a review. For a bit of background, I used Gayle Nastasi. She charges $45 for a 30 minute session (or $36 if the animal is at a shelter), but I really like her system. She doesn’t ask for a payment until after the session, and if you aren’t satisfied you don’t have to pay. Now obviously if you don’t pay then don’t expect to schedule another one, but I really like this system. It’s exactly how I would do it if I was a true communicator.

I haven’t had a phone consult but I’ve had 4 online. She asks for questions and a few pictures of the animal beforehand and then types out the responses and emails them to you.

What really surprised me was my reaction whenever I read the session transcripts. The information FEELS correct, if that makes any sense. I get a strong intuitive vibe that the info is the truth.

She hasn’t said anything that made me 100% know that it’s real, but I’m not expecting her to. She’s said a couple things that would be highly unlikely for her to know though without meeting the animal. Like for one cat, she said that the cat remarked that I had soft hands, and she likes how I softly stroke her fur, not hard like other people. This is true. I learned that she didn’t like to be petted unless you were very soft and gentle. I’m not sure how she could have noticed this from the photos.

Another cat she said referred to me as her “kind human, her friend.” I found this interesting because I heard these words in my head when I was around the kitty, before the session.

So is it real? I don’t know, but I think there’s something to this. In any sense, I would highly recommend the animal communicator I used, Gayle Nastasi, because the readings gave me peace.